Chapter 87.An Old Ricky,Chicago Ricky.

*suggest you read word for word but you do you :)*

Ricky
"What?" I ask. "When did I ever say that?!"

I hold onto her wrist, not even knowing it. My grip was tight, and I was pissed off. She shouldn't be going through my phone and this assumption..I don't even..fuck.

"You still love her!" Nini states, "you still love her and that's why you've been seeing her. So what were we all this time huh?!"

"You're putting words in my mouth! We were real, Nini. We are real but right now your playing with my fucking trust!"

"Oh my FUCKING god stop thinking about you for ONE second! You're still seeing your Psycho, Crazy ex girlfriend and you are just bluntly lying about it straight to my face! Tell me the truth will you?!"

"What truth do you want?! What truth could you possibly want Nini?!" She backs up, but I follow her, a hand still wrapped tightly around her wrist. "Tell me, what?!"

"Do you still love Skye!?" Her very first tear out of this whole argument has begun down her face.

She backs up into the table behind her, a small whimper from the sharp corner that hit her thigh comes out of her throat. I stay put.

"Y'know what, yes! Yes I do but that's because I will always love the women I've dated. Broken up or not, there will be some love for them because they provided me with happiness! That shit just doesn't go away!"

"You're doing that to yourself! Richard are you fucking dumb!? Are you an idiot?! You keep going back to her, even when I'm here! Can you see me?! Hm?! I'm right here, I'm your mother fucking girlfriend!"

  "Then act like it!" I find myself scoffing, "Act like it! Trust me!"

"Trust you?! Trust you?!" She goes face to face with me. "Let me tell you this Bowen, each time I say a word, your hand tightens around my wrist, hurting me." She motions to my hand, "Your eyes are fucking digging into me as if I did something wrong, let me tell you what I so on so, did wrong. I didn't want to wake you up and your phone rings ONLY from family members and you and I both know that. So of course, I answered it! I find out that you and your PSYCHO EX BITCH," my jaw clenches, "have been having secret meetings without me knowing, so tell me! Tell why the hell I should trust you!?"

"I'm asking you to do one simple thing, STOP calling her a bitch!"

She scoffs and almost begins laughing. She returns her brown eyes back on me, pissed and ready, ready for what? I'm not sure.

"Why do you care! It's a word! If it means so much, call me it! Is it that bad!? Call me it you bastard, call me a bitch! I won't care! I'm sure your BITCH wouldn't either!"

I wanted to do something that I never thought of doing before..to anyone. I'm asking her to do something and her response just makes me boil with anger. I'm short tempered, I'm sure she knows that but you'd think I wouldn't want to do this.

I wanted to hit her.

I wanted to hit her, Nini, the love of my fucking life. The thought rushes through my mind and my own thought scares me. I form my free hand into a reluctant fist and end up tightening my grip on Nini, which I didn't think was remotely possible.

"Nothing to say?" She questions, an eyebrow raised. "Oh I'm sure there's something in there, go ahead call me a bitch. A cunt, a whore, a slut, an idiot, anything! Anything off of the top of your god damn head."

I don't speak, and I could tell that Nini was definitely in pain from the grip I had on her, and that should've been enough. The thought of hurting her was enough, an action? An action was far too much. But I wanted to take it.

Nini must've noticed because she was staring directly at my fist, almost making her cry more. It doesn't though, instead, it makes her..almost eager.

"Do it.." she says softly. "Do whatever your about to do."

What the fuck am I thinking?! Why do I want to hit her..I just woke up 5 minutes ago!

"Show me Chicago Ricky." She says, sort of urging me in to continue on with my thoughts. What is the fucking matter with me?

She sort of flinches, getting ready to be hit, a tear streaming down her face.

I got too comfortable with her and she knows it. I really did go back to Chicago Ricky in the matter of 5 minutes.

I force myself to let go of her wrist. I pull away from her and grab the keys off of the counter. I could feel her eyes open and attach on me.

"Where are you going?!" She asks, voice shaky.

I pull open the hotel door and not look back at her as I shut it behind me.

I run a hand through my face.

There are so many fucking problems with me, and I'm so sick of it.

What private shit could this be?

Just a very short filler chapter again.
Things can change so quickly and I'm positive that even though you guys have seen the future, you still don't know what's happening😂

Enjoy Your Day or Night!
(Happy 4th of July!)
-CR❤️

Enjoy Your Day or Night!(Happy 4th of July!)-CR❤️