Chapter 65

•A lot of things can happen in a duration of time. You could be microwaving something but somewhere in the world, a woman is giving birth.•
•So during the jumping and dancing to the music, there was a situation. A situation that I guess really doesn't effect too much in the long run but, it was a situation that would do good if Ricky was there because..well..•

"If you so fucking touch me, I swear you won't be seeing tomorrow!"

•Now of course, during this situation, Ricky was dancing while his phone was buzzing like crazy. 34 missed calls from Carol, time ranging from 1:02-2:43 AM and Ricky? He didn't know shit. Nope, not at all. He was doing this.•

"This would be so bad if there was alcohol involved in this shit EJ!"

Also during that, This was happening.•

"It was their fault Marissa. They're adults and they broke cover. It was bound to happen and right now, we need to focus on us. They could be coming for us right now."

•Time is just like that. It's something we get to call our own because in our minds, we are the main character in our stories. Every person is a story and every day a new one is made but it's a different genre. A different background.•
•Right now, we're in 3 different stories. A Boy, who had the most normal life in the world, but is now stuck as a soon to be teen father and wrapped up into some of the most dangerous shit possible. A girl, who was gladly involved in the boy's story at first, but now..either regrets it, or wants to continue it and last but not least, a family. A fucked up one to say the least. All of the stories connect, because without them, their stories wouldn't be able to continue.•

•Right now, it's... 3:24 AM and Ricky? He's realizing his mistake.•

"Ight guys, we're going to head out." I say with a grin, "it was amazing seeing you guys again."
I pull Red and Gina into a tight hug, knowing I might not see them for a while.
"Stay safe Ricky. We'll be back soon." Gina says as I pull away.
"Will do."
"EJ?" Gina questions.
"Yeah?" He responds, turning back around to face us.
"You aren't going to give me a kiss? A hug...even?"
A grin cracks the corner of his lips as he goes in for both. I look over at Red, who was rolling his eyes at the sight. I chuckle and go in for another hug.
"You doing good? I didn't ask you earlier." I say.
"I mean, yeah. School is treating me as shitty as possible so yeah. Great. How about you? How are you holding up?"
"I'm fine. I just really don't know what to do with myself you know what I mean? I uh..I got a lot of free time."
"Yea-"
My phone buzzes, stopping our conversation. I take it out and look at the caller ID.
"I'll be right back, sorry."
I move away from the 3 and answer the phone.
"Hey, what's up Carol." I say.
"Ricky, What the hell?! I've called you so many times!"
"Sorry, I was busy. What's wrong? It's 3 AM."
"Nini. She's woken up a-and," her voice was tired and sort of worried, "she's terrified. Can you come? Please?!"
My eyes widen as I place a hand on the bottom of the phone. I turn my head.
"I-..guys!" I shout, "Nini! She's awake!"
I remove my hand.
"Yes. Of course ill be there soon."

I rush down the hospital hall and push through everyone, not caring if they're a doctor or a patient. Nini? Awake? Terrified? I'm going to be there.
I look behind me to see Big Red, EJ and Gina following up behind me. I wipe my forehead as I stop at her door.
I grip the knob tight and open the door, Nini curled up in a ball being the first thing I see.
"Ricky hey," It was Dana. I hadn't seen her for a while. "She's not..letting anyone touch her."
I'd understand why, but she needs help. I nod and reluctantly begin walking towards the small figure on the bed.
"Nini?" I question, gripping the edge of the bed. "Hey?"
I get closer to her, her face being in sight. I tried not to approach too fast so Nini getting up and gripping onto me was surprising.
As her arms wrap around my neck, mine wrap around her waist. The comfort of her in my arms felt like heaven. I missed it so much.
"Where were you?" She begins as she buries her head in the crook of my neck.
"I'm sorry." I look up and see everyone staring at us. I hadn't realized my eyes were watering. "How are you feeling?"
"L-like a..rock."
"Not well?"
"No..not at all."
I wave over the doctor. I could tell he had tests to do.
"Nini, Hey. You gotta do some stuff first."
"What?"
The doctor approaches us, causing me to lift her head off my chest for a bit.
"He's just going to do a quick checkup, is that okay?"
A nod allows me to reluctantly let go of her lightly. I didn't want to but I'm sure I'll have time for her later.

My goal here wasn't to get too attached to her. At least not right now.

She lays back down as I back up. I let the doctor take my place and walk over to her moms.
I wasn't reacting the way I thought I was going to but I just want the best for her right now.
I look over at Gina who had a smile on her face. Everyone was happy, I knew that but I mean..come on.
I wasn't.

Just Posting 2 for you guys + A chapter for RAO5.
Stay safe you guys!
Enjoy Your Day or Night!
-CR❤️

Stay safe you guys! Enjoy Your Day or Night!-CR❤️