~ It's Your Lucky Day ~

L rushed to the door, Fiona moved aside and L faced the man standing on the doorstep. He was slim and almost as short as L, he had dark red hair and brown eyes, and a neat layer of stubble covered his face; he was wearing burgundy jeans and a scarlet hoodie. His ears were pointed just like all Leprechauns and he had a mischievous look about him as he stared L up and down.

"Wasn't expecting you to look so... hmm, anyway, I hear you've been looking for me."

L ignored his hesitation and what he might have meant. "You're Sully?"

He nodded, smirking widely, "Last I checked, would you like a birth certificate?"

"This seems a little too easy you showing up like this, how do I know this isn't some kind of Demon trap?" L asked suspiciously.

She had no way of knowing this was the right Leprechaun, and she wasn't about to be led astray again.

"That's a bit insulting, but I heard ye were the suspicious type so I came prepared. I knew your parents, Simon and Juliana, I know the reason you're here is because they sent you and I can tell you why. Oh, and I'd rather be pecked to death by angry pigeons than work with any Demons."

He shrugged off his response, though his accent thickened and his expression sobered briefly when he mentioned Demons. L had to admit, he knew a lot about her situation, but did that prove who he was?

"I see, okay if you are Sully, you're supposed to take me somewhere... where would that be?"

L tested him, there was nobody who knew what Sully was meant to do when they met except her parents, L's group, and Sully himself.

This guy seemed to know exactly what L was trying to do however, his smirk returned. "I am gonna take you to a creature who knows where your parents are. Sorry it came to this, I warned them the path they were about to take was more dangerous than they realised."

L's interest piqued when he mentioned what her parents had been doing, she was curious to find out his part in their journey. In spite of her doubts, it was difficult for her to deny that he was who he said he was. She decided she had to believe him for now but she would keep her guard up. She nodded and stood back from the door.

"We have sensitive matters to discuss, it's probably better we do it indoors."

Sully was already walking through the door before she'd finished speaking.

"That's for sure. So, where can a guy freshen up now?"

Fiona didn't seem bothered by this stranger coming into the house, she led Sully away while L went to wake the others. Nyla was the most difficult and after a few moments of trying, L decided to leave her to sleep. Bryce woke up the moment L shook his shoulder, he didn't seem to like that he'd slept through the night and missed the whole encounter.

"What if it had been a trap?" He asked, sitting up and rubbing his face.

"Then I would have handled it, you remember that I can do that, right?" L asked, surprised by his attitude.

Bryce seemed to check himself and scrunched his face when he turned to her. "I know, you can and I'm sorry, you don't need me to play hero. I just hated being so worn down that I couldn't do anything but drivel."

"Is Bryce dribbling again?" Robbie's sleepy voice came from the far sofa.

L chuckled at the frown Bryce gave him, but she turned Bryce so he was facing her.

"It's alright, I know what you mean, I'd be the same. But we need to focus on talking to Sully and finding out where he might take us."

"And we're sure it's actually him?" Bryce asked, reaching down to gather his things together.