Chapter Two

- First day of game -

"Once again he escaped

"Once again he escaped."
- Shota Aizawa-

Three days later

Three days later...
Night time...
Musutafu city...
Part of town...
Third person's POV...

He kicked the rock hard that it bouncing away skipping a few abandoned building. Face covered in scowl and hands both shoved in his short baby blue jeans.

'Stupid Mandalay. Thinking that heroes are good. If they're good mama and Papa won't leave me.'

Kota Izumi. A six years old boy who lost his parents on a villain attacked two years ago. He lived with his only family relatives from his mother's side, the pro hero Mandalay from Wild Wild Pussycats. Kota hated heroes, he also hated quirks. To him it all just a stupid thing, saying funny name that called heroes are stupid. Little did he know his perspective will change tonight.

Kota was mad with Shino for saying that thing. An honourable death? Don't make him laugh. He still stand with his mind, heroes are sucks. And they shouldn't even exist. Villains and heroes are all the same.

Kruuuuk...

He clenched his stomach that asking for food. 'Great. Stupid me for running on dinner time.' He thought. His right hand shuffling inside his right pocket, searching for any pocket money in it.

Thank God he kept ten yen inside his pocket. At least he could buy some juice right? To tame the hungry beast before returning back home. Kota looked around the part of town looking for any shop or a vending machine for him to buy a drink.

And for his luck, there is a 24 hours shop nearby. Walking towards the shop, he not even realize the danger that would come.

He grabbed the orange juice tin that written ten yen coin on it price text from the fridge. He paid the tin and thanked the cashier before wanted to return home. Just as he about to walk out from the shop, someone grabbed his collar shirt pulling him backwards just in time for the door to blast out from it's hinged.