Happy Birthday, Midnight!

-Birthday Special-

"You already an old hag

"You already an old hag."

Her birthday was yesterday. But I am to busy and forgot to published this. Well enjoy! Sorry if it boring!

 Well enjoy! Sorry if it boring!

Morning...
Musutafu City...
Nemuri's residence...
Nemuri's POV...

It was nice for Nedzu and my hero agency to give me a day off without any reason. Like seriously? Since when did they let me not finishing those paperworks?

If my memory work extremely fine, I remember how that boss of mine (not Nedzu) scolded me for leaving a stack of unfinished paperwork before I was send to work with Nedzu.

I scrolled down my phone screen and watched my social account also not forgetting to check on today's news.

The villain attack has decreased. Thanks to Izuku.

But she really can't wait until she get her license?

I sighed and put the phone aside. This is so boriiiiing. I couldn't even asked anyone out to hang out with.

Since when does Hizashi has something to do all the time? Aren't he always free?

I couldn't comment on Shota. Since Izuku and Eri-chan live with him, he being extremely busy handling family life.

I pouted as I recalled the memory when that sleep deprived man adopted both girls. I am glad he seems lively than before but his father instinct kick in to fast that I wondered if he ever had kids before.

He never been in relationships that it makes all of our colleagues thought he was gay. But he's not. Or does he?

I was on my way to the kitchen when my doorbell rang three times. Who's coming? I walked to the entrance and peeked outside using the the door hole.

Oh! It's Izuku!

I immediately opened the door and greeted by the signature smile that everyone swore could rivaled All Might. Or maybe already does.

"Izuku! What make you come here this early in the morning?!" I asked delighted to see her presence. "Nemuri-san. It's already nine in the morning, not too early." She said.

I rubbed the back of my head while grinning sheepishly. Dang, I forgot to check the clock again this time.

"And I'm here to invite you to the mall. Me decide to spend time with you while dad brings Eri to the play date with her friend." Izuku said smiling wider than before.

Shota is right. I need a sunglasses when being with her. Her smile could compared to the sun.

"It's a great plan! Wait, let me get ready. Oh and please come in." I said enthusiastically. "It's ok. I can wait outside, after all I need to make a call." She said while holding up her phone.

"Sure."

Third person's POV...

Izuku smiled as she watched Nemuri closed the door. Making sure that the woman not standing near the door anymore, the greenette dialed a number before putting the devices at her left ear.

"Yes. Phase A is almost done. Please be prepared."

Evening

Evening...
Neighborhood...
In front of Aizawa's residence...
Third person's POV...

"We're here. Both you can get off now." Haruhi said while smiling widely. "Sure. Thank you, Haruhi." Izuku thanked him politely. "You always been so formal, Izuku. Try to have a normal live sometimes!" Haruhi said.

Izuku nodded before pulling Nemuri out from the car. Both of them watches the Honda car leaving the neighborhood.

"I still can't make out the relationship you have with him." Nemuri said putting one hand on her hips. "He's nothing, Nemuri-san. Let's go in. You said that you're hungry right?" Izuku said extending her hand towards the house door.

"Yeah! I can't wait to eat Shota's cooking! He always be a good cooker." Nemuri squealed when remembering the old memories.

Izuku chuckles.

The two female walking closer to the house entrance. Nemuri didn't realize that she will being surprised by her colleagues and friends.

In Nemuri mind she still think that she missing something.

"Oh God." Izuku suddenly said with a very convincing shock expression. "What is it, Izuku?" Nemuri asked the younger female. Izuku smiled awkwardly. "I just dropped something at the front gate. Why don't you go inside first." Izuku suggested after explaining what happened.

"Ok. You sure you doesn't need my help on finding it?" Nemuri asked. "No. I can handle it." Izuku answered while waving her off. Nemuri only shrugged her shoulder and complied with the greenette.

Izuku smirked seeing the complying of her teacher. She stretched her hands towards the gate.

Nemuri squeezed the doorknob and opened it.

POP!

"SURPRISE!"

Her eyes widen in utter shock but her heart was touched by the decorating inside the house. Now she remember what she forgetting all this time. It was her special day.

"Happy birthday, Nemuri-san."