Izuku Midoriya (part 2)

- Happy Birthday -

Tokyo

Tokyo...
Third person's POV...

"Why did you bring me here again?" Izuku asked while her eyes still staring at the group of children not to far from where they sit. "Why else? Of course to make you have a day off!" Keigo said grinning widely while looking at Izuku's beautiful face.

Izuku sighed and dropped her head. Just a few hours ago, Keigo or Hawks had come to her house and asking her to accompany him. Of course Keigo use the reason of 'help for his hero work' to make Izuku agreed.

And because of that agreement on 'helping' him, the both of them ended up here. In a municipal park at Tokyo. Enjoying the view of children having fun with their parents and siblings.

'I should've know that he won't actually ask me to help him. Ugh..this is the second time already that I fall for his trick.' Izuku mentally sighed.

"Don't you think it's lovely, Ai-chan?" Keigo suddenly asked. Raising her head, Izuku's emerald eyes being greeted by a soft expression on Keigo's face as his beautiful gold coloured eyes locked on the group of children playing.

"Seeing those kids playing freely without having to worry about anything. Not even worry about what will happen in the future." He said leaning his back against the bench. "I always envy them. The kids. Everytime I see them playing here with their parents and friends, seeing them happily laughing and joking. I envy them." He said and closing his eyes while his lips still pulling a soft smile.

"I always thought, 'what if they exchange place with me? Can I be happy like that too? Can I laughed like that too?' And because of that thought, I despised children who always smile brightly...I'm also mad at All Might because he always said that everything will be alright or anyone can become a hero. I always wanted them to vanish." Huffed out a breath he continued, "...not until I met you seven years ago...as White Rabbit of course. At first I thought you as one of those petty vigilante who desperately want attention from the society to prove yourself that you can bring peace. Give another hopeless talk. But then after time passed I see you're different. Different from others. You make what you said come true. You show the world that you can bring peace.."

Turning his head, Keigo's golden eyes finally locked with Izuku's emerald one. "...so that's why I want to stay by your side. Because you changed me. You change my thought. From despising the children who lived happily, you make me want to protect those happiness that they have. That's also why I've fallen for you, Izuku Aizawa."

"I will becoming your wings!"

"Then, let's protect those happiness together, Keigo Takami." Izuku replied with a soft smile. A smile that Keigo loves so much.

A smile that he vowed to protect.

In Izuku's life before becoming a vigilante or even before she was adopted by the Arakaki, she never have anyone else besides her parents to celebrate her birthday with

In Izuku's life before becoming a vigilante or even before she was adopted by the Arakaki, she never have anyone else besides her parents to celebrate her birthday with. And make it worse, it was on her birthday that her parents died.

So she always pretending to forget about her birthday or just ignored it. Because everytime her birthday come, the bad memories will comes again.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

But right now, she doesn't felt all of that anymore. For the first time in her life she felt happy on her birthday.

No more bad memories and no more fears. Her heart feel light and warm as if those fears had completely vanished.

If in the past, her parents will only bought her cakes because they busy sometimes. And they will celebrate it together. The three of them. But now, her adoptive fathers, not bought a cake.. But bake a cake for her. And she celebrate it with her friends. Her family.

"Mama...papa...cough..mama..."

Her hand weakly extended forward trying to reach for her parents who had trapped under the debris. Her mother's nor did her father's hands are moving. They not even breathing.

"Mama...papa..."

Is this the end? Is what she thinks.

"Izuku hurry! You must blow the candles!" Hizashi called from the table where they placed the cake.

"15th July already?" Caressing the number of 15 on the calendar, a sudden rush of memories came flooding inside her mind making she flinched.

"It's...useless after all."

"Ai-chan." Feeling a hand brushed against her hand, Izuku raised her head and looked at Keigo who had been holding her right hand. A hand that she unconsciously half extending forward.

No. It's not useless.

Mustering a smile, Izuku wrapped her fingers around Keigo's hand. "Why don't you lead me there, Kei-kun." Izuku suggested making Keigo's face brightening. "Of course!" He replied.

It's not useless. Because I have everyone right now.

Mama...papa...I'm saved.