Chapter Five

-Picture-

"The mystery getting worst

"The mystery getting worst."

!! Warning!! Rape scene !! What ever happen is at your own risk !! You have been warned !!

Night time...
Musafatu city...
Part of town...
Third person's POV...

"What happen hero? Losing your stand?" The villain asked mockingly while narrowing the gaps between him and the sleep deprived hero. Shota try his best to prevent his consciousness from fading away and giving the villain chances.

'I never thought the man would be with the villain.' He thought. His eyes were half closed caused by the blood that trickling down his tired face.

"I'm sorry..." the man who hit his head earlier whispered. But it loud enough for Shota to hear it. His body is shaking from fear and the pole he hold almost fall.

"Now what should we do with you hero?" The villain asked chuckle slightly. "You're quirk is great. Erasing right? If I sold you to 'him' he would likely be glad to have you. But first... I would like to have some entertainment." The villain said yanking Shota's hair making the said man screamed in pain.

He could feel his wound stretched out and blood making it way fast to the entrance of the wound. The villain licked his lips. He likes to see people suffer. Especially the heroes.

The pain causing Shota to lose his focus and deactivated his quirk. This sure does giving the villain a chance to conquer the poor hero.

He sliding his finger on Shota's face to the neck and then the chest. Shota gritted his teeth and moved his leg in intent to kick the villain.

The villain grabbed his leg and a sadistic, lustful expression visibly shown on his face. This sending shivers down Shota's spine. He will get rape!

Right now, Shota really hope that there is someone that could save him. Even if it was the vigilant he want to catch.

"I have the high feelings that this would be really satisfying~." The villain said. His hand slid into Shota's top. The hero's eyes widen in shock and fear. He struggled to freeing himself.