Chapter Twenty-seven

- Fast -

" We have to be fast "

Evening...
L neighbourhood...
Third person's POV...

Right after she heard that news of 'his' return, Izuku instantly fell silent and her face dropped. All of the people who are there at Pops's house could see the changes of her face a few seconds after she said, 'Sayu-chan, what is it?'

Her eyes widen and her irises getting smaller. Her skin getting paler and her hand- no her whole body slightly trembled.

For the first time ever, they - who never be with Izuku for more than five years - could see fear in her eyes.

"Excuse me..." Izuku said before leaving the living room and headed towards the backyard of that two storey house. She mustn't let them know what happened. Not yet. Not until they - The Four Vigilantes - had truly prepared them for what coming soon.

There's only one meaning if 'he' already returned and made 'his' first move. And that meaning is something that the vigilantes and all people that know about them doesn't like. A simple meaning that they hate the most.

"What happened?" Hari asked to anyone who might knows the answer to that question. "I don't know. That's the first time she make that kind of expression." Pops said also confused by the sudden changes of expression from his adoptive granddaughter.

"Eri do you kno-" Pops question dropped when he saw the face that Eri's make. The same expression that was on Izuku's earlier. Her skin becoming paler, her eyes widen and her irises smaller. Her body trembled.

Eri gripped her arms that full of scars while she lowered her head.

Eri...you must remember...

Izuku's voice echoing in her head. The conversation they had three years ago came back into her mind. The conversation about a topic that she wanted to forget. But at the same time she doesn't want to.