Chapter Twenty-two

- Disciple -

Hard work is the key to success

Ground Beta

Ground Beta...
Gate A...
Third person's POV...

"Ow..." the faint whisper greeted Hitoshi's ears as he proceeded to run away from the zero pointer. Fast he searched for the cry of pain that came not to far from where he standing. His purple eyes fall on the figure of a brown haired girl that her leg stuck under a debris.

She struggled to release herself by slowly pushing the debris off of her leg but to no avail. The debris not even moving even an inch. Hitoshi remembered her quirk, she could lift anything with a touch of her finger. But by looking at it, panic and fear must have taking over that she forgot to use her quirk or she already reached her limits.

"KATSUKI!" He only needed to shout the name of his best friend that he already consider as his brother to tell him that he need a help. Katsuki without hesitation leaped from where he stood and headed towards Hitoshi and the poor unlucky girl.

Remember.

Hitoshi send a signal to Katsuki by using his eyes, asking the ash-blond haired boy to confront the robot. Katsuki nodded his head and propelled his body to the robot by using his quirk.

Every pair of hero have their own advantage that filled the disadvantage hole.

"What are they doing?!" One of the examine asked the question to his friend as all of them looked at the three examine near the zero pointer. "Are they having a death wish?!" Another scream.

A hero that lack of defense or offense...

Hitoshi kneeled beside the brown haired girl, putting one arm on the girl's shoulder attracted her attention. "Hey, what's your name?" He asked mustered a convincing and soft smile to assure the scared girl.