Special Part!

-The call-

"You should just stay in the comatose state

"You should just stay in the comatose state."

Morning

Morning...
Tartarus...
Kai's cell...
Third person's POV...

Being in Tartarus will never be a good thing for the villain. You won't have any freedom at all. But being close with the infamous vigilant who has a lot of connections sure does give you benefits.

Kai and Eight Bullet (except Kendou) know about White Rabbit and Black Mask secret. Their true identity. And right now in front of him and the other Eight Bullet member except Kendou is sitting in front of a big screen that connected to Skype.

Izuku eventually used her most loyal friend that lived as a lawyer to get the permission to do the Skype. And because of full respect for the powerful and professional lawyer they gave them the permission.

Kai was deadpanned when he sees the view in front of him from the screen. They were in a hospital, where Pops laying on the bed leg cemented. Pops awkwardly waved to him with a sheepish grin.

"Mind telling us on how can you fell from the stairs?" Kai asked totally tired to handle anything right now. "I was in a hurry." Pops said scratching the back of his neck.

"And I thought Fred, my dog asked me to play with him. But actually to stop me from stepping on the ball."

Hari facepalmed hearing the statement. No wonder Izuku only stand there and covered her face. They could see the frustration in the room. And Toya swore he just saw Katsuki holding a knife beside Pops like considering should he just kill him?

"Pops. You should just stay in the comatose state." Kai said doesn't know what to say anymore. Since when does Pops becoming this clumsy? Aren't he always a wise man? Does his action before had caused something in his brain to damage?

"That's rude Kai-san!" Eri said. She doesn't scared with Kai anymore after the older man apologized for what he had done before. They eventually becoming family!

"Even if it's rude. I have no denial in Kai's statement." Izuku said surprising a few people. She never say something like that before. She usually would consider everything that she says. But how come she can say all of that so easily? Put someone into a comatose state?!

Izuku sighed once again and sat beside Mitsuki on the couch that already been provided in that ward. Under her round sharp eyes was a visible eyebags showing the sign that she doesn't has enough sleep.

"I'm sorry. But this is stressing me out. You can't take care of yourself. It giving me a heart attack when Kacchan told me about the incident. It's not like I meant to say that." Izuku said fixing the misunderstanding between them.

"Izuku is right. The comatose state is just a phrase. We just worried about you. Especially when you're attitude had change now Pops." Kai defended the poor tired young girl. Mitsuki patted the back of Izuku before looking at the former yakuza leader sending an assuring smile.

"In just a few more months and you won't be living alone anymore, Pops." This earning the attention of the yakuza leader. "What do you mean?" Pops asked.

"In another few months, Chisaki and the Eight Bullet will be free from Tartarus. So Chisaki could take good care of you." Haruhi said peeling the apple with Niko always tried to reach for the apple.

"Yes Old Man. I can't always coming over to your house." Katsuki said, folding his arms while leaning on the couch beside Izuku.

"Wait. We will be released? I didn't know about that." Nemoto said sounding surprise. "None of us did. Is this your idea Izuku?" Kai asked. He was amused by how Izuku do on making the government agreed to free them.

"Yes. Japanese president daughter thanked me for saving her. To repay my deeds they will fulfilled anything I want." Izuku answered looking at the screen.

"I can't believe this!"

"Rappa kept asking me if he can fight with you." Toya fidgeted with his finger. Izuku sighed and smiled softly.

"Just tell him sure."

"Well. The time for our Skype has ended. See you again soon, Izuku. Pops. Everyone." The Shie Hassaikai said before ending the call.