Izuku Midoriya

- Birthday special -

This part of story will take time before the summer camp

A week before the birthday

Morning...
UA...
Class 1-A...
Third person's POV...

For the very first time in this year, an occasion that would make Shouta cries in happiness happened in class 1-A. What is it? The whole class not even making any sound. Like what being told earlier, Shouta would definitely cry in happiness if it not because he also in a dilemma right now.

No. More correctly was the whole class in a dilemma. Two different dilemma. The first dilemma was, 16 students in class 1-A are stuck in a tensed atmosphere while another four students including their homeroom teacher have been emitting a dark aura even before the class start.

Fumikage still remembered how he felt fear for the first time when he sees how dark the class was this morning. Usually he never get scared of darkness because of his quirk, but this time he felt scared. Because the class not particularly dark, but it looks dark because of the dark aura that swirling in it. And the three figure that already inside the class didn't helping at all.

And some of them who arrived not long after that still remembered how, Katsuki slammed the door to the wall when he slid it open. And how Hitoshi slammed it to another wall when he closed the door.

And if you looked closely at the door handle, there a burn mark on it which it obviously caused by the only ice and fire prince in the class.

No one know what the hell is happening and what causes the five person who have a close relationship as student/teacher and father/children with the vigilantes to be in such a bad mood this morning.

And somehow their instinct told them to not asked them. Because they have a hunch where they would get blown away or get kick or get punched or get strangled or worse being burn alive if they asked.

But of course, being the great friend he is, Eijirou embracing himself with a lot, and by all means lot, it's a LOT of bravery and turned his body to face with Tenya who sit just behind and beside him.