Chapter Four

- Different feathers -

"Have you ever think about the heart of a hero?"

Afternoon...
Musafatu city...
Groceries store...
Katsuki's POV...

That Old Hag! Can't even taking a good care of herself!

I looked at the tall shelf in front of me, trying to find the stupid cool fever for my mother.

Out of the blue, the Old Hag suddenly catch a cold. That is why I'm here, absent from that trash school just because that Old Man has a work to do and can't look after his beloved wife.

Ugh! This is a troublesome! Just where the fuck is the stupid cool fever?!

After a few minutes finding the cool fever, I finally found it on the woman towel section. Thinking to myself why they placed the thing that you wear when you have a fever at the place where women wear when they on their red flag day.

Great. Now I can go home and cook some porridge for her.

I walked to the counter and pay for the cool fever and a few ingredient to make porridge at the cashier. "It's all 6,000.99 yen." The cashier said.

That's why I love this store. The things in here is fucking cheap and easy to find, except the fucking cool fever.

"Just keep the stupid change." I said before leaving. It's not like the change is a lot. Just a few cents and it's not important.

I glanced at my favourite black coloured watch that being given by the nerd on my birthday before huffing in frustration. Remembering the Old Hag mood whenever she sick is something that making me scared.

That Old Man is so lucky to have an important meeting today. Or he has to face the monster side of his wife too. As I was just about to walk around the bend, I bumped into someone and it causing me to fall.