Chapter Twenty-nine

- Attack on USJ -

Prevention is better than cure

Morning

Morning...
Musutafu....
UA...
Boy's changing room...
Third person's POV...

Today is a very exciting day for class 1-A because they going to have their class outside the school's main building. If yesterday, having a class outside the classroom and got to wear their costume. Today they're having their class outside the main building and also wear their hero costume.

But despite the excitement they all got, only four students who stay on their guard and not letting the excitement taking over their focus.

After what their mentors had told them yesterday night, they know that the whole class is in danger right now

"Vigilance is necessary on tomorrow class. Because they have made their move."

Shoto gripped hard his already folded tie when he remembered those warning from the three vigilantes. Nervousness crept inside his heart as his mind had been making a lot of negative thoughts regarding the predicted attacked that Vainqeuer had told them.

"Oi, calm down you Half and Half bastard. Everything's going to be just fucking fine." Katsuki said after he saw the changes in Shoto's face earlier. Hearing the assursnce from his friend, Shoto took a deep breath to calm his mind.

Make sure you didn't get distracted Shoto. That's the first rule on being vigilant of your surroundings. He whispered to himself before closing the locker door. "Yeah. Thanks, Katsuki." The dual elemental user said with a small smile on his face.

"Woah! Shinso your costume look just like White Rabbit's. But with dark purple colour replacing the black that White Rabbit has." Eijirou excitedly said as he saw the costume that Hitoshi wore.