Chapter Thirty - Two

- Sports Festival -

Use the past as your guidance for a better future

- Jennie Amane -

A week later...
Tokyo...
Mirai's residence...
Third person's POV...

[I am proud to say that, I've form an alliance with White Rabbit. And I am dare to say that I rather betray the commission if they decides to betray White Rabbit.]

No matter how many time Mirai watched it, he still feel amused by Mirko's loyalty towards the number one vigilante. The video of her declaration of alliance was posted around a year ago and Mirai was surprised that he never realize that this video exist and once out in the news.

The only reason he saw and then watched the video countless of time was because of the way Mirko spoke during their meeting earlier in a café that also actually not to Mirai's surprise belong to one of The Four Vigilantes ally.

After all a lot of people had formed an allegiance with The Four Vigilantes since three years ago and some even before their name was well known.

But what make him more surprised was the fact that among all allies, only Mirko who had seen all four of the vigilantes without mask. Meaning she already saw how Supreme Intelligence look like.

To be frank, just like the other allies, Mirai felt jealous when he knew that. He also want to be the Vigilantes' most trusted ally or he want to be their friend. Even if White Rabbit and Black Mask had told him that he is their friend, he still felt like he's not.

Mirai shook his head as his attention had shifted from the paper he supposed to read to the trivial matter of not becoming the vigilantes' most trusted friend.

He should be grateful actually because the four of them had entrusted him with the case of their nemesis, White Wolves. And the only ally that know about this case is him, Mirko and another hero that he had yet to meet due to the hero having a business with Supreme Intelligence.