Chapter Twenty-six

- Movement -

" we need to fasten the phase "

Morning...
Musutafu city...
M College...
Third person's POV...

Tapping her pen on the desk, Sayu make sure that she checked every plan that she already wrote for plan B for the second and third phase if it failed. She also didn't let her guard down on making anyone take a peek inside her notebooks even if she wrote it in a combination language of Malay, English, Korean, Chinese, and Indian.

And the important things about the plan would be written in a code. Not a normal code, but a code where only the vigilantes and another disciple knows.

Sensing someone getting closer, Sayu immediately closed the notebooks and secured it with her fingerprint, cornea sensor and pin lock. She always make sure the three locks are in a great and good condition so that the information in that book stayed safe.

The notebook was created by Haruhi's quirk. A desire of Haruhi, a notebook that couldn't even being opened by a quirk or being demolished. Except by him. So even if the book fall into the hands of the most powerful villain who can steal quirks, the information will stay hidden.

"Fujiwara do you want to have lunch together with us?" Asked a beautiful girl smiling at her. Sayu looked at her for a second before smiling with her eyes closed and agreed without any hesitation.

After all, she was trained to be comfortable when taking a risk. Because living also a gamble and it full of danger.

Sayu know that the girl that just asked for her to have lunch with is the daughter of the Hero Public Safety Commission's vice chief. Someone who always unconsciously slipping out an important information about the commission. The flaw in it.

Sayu only be friends with people that could give her and her teachers benefits. That's why all of her friends have something to do with the commission.