April Fool!!

- April Fool Special -

"Tricky tricky."

Early morning

Early morning...
Musutafu city...
UA...
Staff room...
Third person's POV...

"Good morning, Shota! How's life as a father goes?" Nemuri asked while putting a file on the Erasure Hero table. "It's surprisingly good." Shota answered with his monotone voice.

"Have your daughters called you dad?" Ken asked approaching the table followed by the other staff. They really want to know about the life as a father. Well in their school, only Shota that received that tittle legally after adopting the vigilant and her little sister.

"Shota-san! Thank you for adopting me and neechan!"

"Thanks Shota-san."

"No..." Shota answered sounded disappointed with his own answer. "Awww don't worry my dude! They will call you daddy sooner or later!" Hizashi said hugging Shota's shoulder with intention to calm that man.

Shota slapped the hand away and take a look at the file he just received. Hizashi not even mind he did that because he know Shota hate any direct contact especially after what had happened a few months ago.

He still has the trauma from the time he almost get raped by a thug. Shota heaved a sigh and apologized to Hizashi for the action he did earlier.

"Daddy!"

The attention of the staff perked after hearing the voice of Eri calling 'daddy.' Shota whipped his head so fast that he almost sprained it. He grunted in pain while holding the back of his neck.

"Daddy are you ok?" Eri asked tilted her head in cute way with her round ruby red eyes. Shota looked at Eri with disbelief at the same time he was so happy with what Eri called him.