Chapter Twenty-Five

- Candidates -

" One more person "

" One more person "

Morning...
Musutafu...
UA...
Third person's POV...

"EEEH?! What with that hair?!" Asked the horned pink haired girl, Mina Ashido. She was bewildered with her friend, Eijirou Kirishima's new appeal.

If she remembers correctly, just two months ago, Eijirou was the same height as her and his hair was jet black. But now...he a lot more taller than her like maybe five centimeters apart and his beautiful jet black hair are now a bright spiky red hair. Well it suits him to be honest with but what with the sudden change?

"Trying to look cool for high school? You have horn like me!" She exclaimed happily as she hopped a few steps closer to Eijirou. "Yeah. Don't tease me." Eijirou said bending his body down a bit. With his face showed determination he exclaimed. "I won't feel regret anymore!"

Mina smiled brightly and placed one finger on her lips. Her eyes closed. "I will tell everyone you were trying to look cool for high school." She said also bending her body down a little.

"Thanks." Smiling softly Eijirou thanked his friend. "Kirishima." Eijirou turned his head again and faced with the pink skinned girl with a questioning look.

"If you ready. You could tell me anything." She said which earning a smile from Eijirou. "Osu." Eijirou answered with a smile and nodding his head.

Both of them make their to the H shaped building, their high school, Yueei. Today they will start their day as a hero course student. Excitement lingered in their body as they talked about their thought of their new classmates that they will meet.

"Hey, do you remember the girl that helped our friend last year?" Mina sudden question sure does attracted the attention of Eijirou. Why? Because the girl that Mina meant is someone who helped him to accept himself and train harder. He wanted to thank her for encouraging him and being the reason of his spirit.