White Rabbit (rewrite)

Synopsis :

Synopsis :

Lip service had been to common among heroes. Planting a hope inside the heart of the civilians and blame the villains when they can't bring the hope that they had implanted to reality.

They had enough of it.

With the lead of four vigilantes that had witnessed how the heroes destroyed every hope they had, Larimar a group of vigilantes exist. A group that being deemed as much more better then heroes by civilians and villains.

Despite their illegal way of saving, they are loves by people around them. They are the true heroes as what everyone called them. Their lip service not only a service or mere talk, but they make sure it becoming reality.

The government won't let this happen. Not because the vigilantes got so many attentions, but because the vigilantes know something that the other heroes doesn't. An information that if it leaks out will caused chaos throughout the whole nation. And if it leaks out, they will lost their money.

By using their power, an order of capturing and imprison Larimar, especially the leader, White Rabbit was given to every heroes. And they thought it will goes as they plan.

But White Rabbit had another plan for them.

Sneak peak... :

Third person's POV...

Putting down his pen, Tsukauchi sighed and rubbed his face with his hands while his mind still thinking about the feathers and the metallic cards. He was thinking on what is the meaning behind the little gift that the mysterious vigilante gave. And why did the vigilante turned the gift from cards to feathers?

'To hide their identity? But they didn't change their outfit...'

Sighing deeply, Tsukauchi's black eyes focused on the information sheet again. Eyes moving left and right reading every single report that written on it about the kidnapping case and the recent case.

Feeling frustration buckling up inside him, Tsukauchi leaned his body against the chair and rested his head. A deep breath was taken. He must be calm or he can't never solved this case about the mysterious vigilante.

'They had started their debut three years ago but managed to keep their identity under wrap...' He thought with his eyes closed. Tsukauchi could feel his head painfully pounding, result of overthinking things. He never felt this frustrated before. Not even when he trying to solve the previous case.

No matter how many brain he used (meaning no matter how many people helping him) he still can't think of anything about this vigilante. They had been solving the big cases but their presence was not noticed. Not even by the top heroes.

'Or, are they covered by the top heroes?' Tsukauchi rose from his chair and looked straight forward. 'They had been solving a few big cases that involved at least three top heroes. But their presence still unnoticed until now...it is logical if the top heroes covering them.'

Tsukauchi flipped open two files in front of him. Checking the name of every top heroes that always joining the big cases.

"All Might, Endeavor and Best Jeanist."

Jolting down the three top heroes name inside his notebook, Tsukauchi could already guessed who will be the one that covered the vigilante in the two cases.

Best Jeanist.

Because among the three of them, only Best Jeanist that already clarified himself having nothing against the vigilantism activities. He did not encourage people to do vigilantism but he didn't hate the activities either.

Instead, despite not encouraging it.. Best Jeanist told everyone that if he must say who is his favourite hero and who had inspired him to become one..

"I was inspired by a vigilante."

Tsukauchi's pen stopped moving and he stares at the article inside his computer screen for a few minutes. Best Jeanist said that he was inspired by a vigilante to become a hero...

There's a high chances that the vigilante who inspired him was the vigilante that he investigate now. Because it is understandable if you want to support the person that you adored.

And just because Best Jeanist is a hero..he won't do that. Because in today society, corruption was a normal thing to happen.

Tsukauchi was having a hard time indeed. He was stuck between the thought of Best Jeanist is the one who supported the vigilante and Best Jeanist didn't support them.

After all, after that statement he also said that,
"..but I will never help a vigilante. Because vigilantism is wrong in the eyes of law."

'Or did he just bluffing that out to cover the truth?'

As you can see. That is the new White Rabbit. What do you think?