Chapter Twenty-four

- Acceptance -

" Lurking behind the popularity like a coward

" Lurking behind the popularity like a coward. But they are indeed powerful "

 But they are indeed powerful "

Afternoon...

Shinso's residence...
Third person's POV...

"HITOSHI!"

Hitoshi who was scrolling his phone screen while laying on the bed accidentally slipped the phone from his hand which caused the hard device to fall right on his face when his mother suddenly barged inside his room.

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Mom why didn't you knock?" Hitoshi asked while massaging his nose that started to swollen. "I'm sorry, Hitoshi. But..." she finished her words by showing a white envelope to him. A white envelope with UA symbol on it.

Without wasting anymore time, Hitoshi immediately snatched the letter away from his mother and looked at it closely. Nervous crawled on to his heart as his hand started to tremble.

"Open it up. Mom and dad going to wait for you downstairs. Take your time ok." Mihiko said leaving her only son alone. Hitoshi sat on his bed and ripped open the white envelope.

He pulled out a piece of folded paper and a round pod of communicator devices from the letter from UA. Placing down the letter beside him, Hitoshi activated the communicator devices making the devices puked out a holographic screen of a recording.

On the holographic screen, showed the one and only All Might, the number one hero and the Symbol of Peace. If in another universe, Hitoshi will be fanboying right now despite his tired image.

But in this universe, to him All Might is nothing. But if it was White Rabbit who on the screen he would be squealing like a madman right now.

Yeah. In this universe, the Four Vigilantes are more loved than the other heroes.

"HAHAHA I AM HERE AS A PROJECTION!"