Chapter Eleven

-Question-

"An easy question for a hero

"An easy question for a hero."

Night time

Night time...
Musutafu city...
Rooftop...

Third person's POV...

Black Mask was impressed with the game between him and the underground hero, Eraserhead. No one ever defeated him in Poker or any gambling game. But Shota managed not just chased after him in the game but defeated him, The King of Gambling.

The two first round was hard for Shota he admitted it. He can't defeated the vigilant either chased after him. But of course he have to win or all of their effort, the government and heroes including the police will go to no avail.

So he observed the movement of the vigilant to find the tactic he used. It took him a few minutes because he not an observant person like Izuku his neighbor who always find the solution even in a tensed situation.

And he found it. Every gambling relies on fate of the gambler, but also every gambler must have their own trick on how to play the game. And Black Mask trick is to hide the prey for the last game.

Black Mask then changed the method into a hidden card method. It was hard to discover the number. And because of that Shota change his mindset from winning to survive.

He put every number possibility on that hidden card and used a number that could beat every possibility. And he doesn't expect to have all of the guessing we're right.

And all of the observation he does had led him on winning this game. As an underground hero who never getting involved in gambling situation it is quite impressive that he can defeated the vigilant that famous with a mischievous trick and good in gambling.

"How impressive of you, Eraserhead. You're the second person who can defeated me and discovered my tactic in this game. Congratulations." Black Mask said composing all of the card back.