Chapter Tenth

-Rabbit Mask-

"Easy yet hard

"Easy yet hard."

Evening

Evening...
Musutafu...
UA...
Third person's POV...

There's only one thing that could make Shoto feel worth it to take all of the hit from his father. Working for his mentor, White Rabbit. He still remember the worried expression on the face of that vigilante when she sees him all patched and bandaged up.

But do he care? No. Heck! He even dare to jump into a volcano for the vigilant!

And it's even worth it to see the expression on the heroes and the detective face when he handed the envelope to them. Their eyes glued on his patched face instead of the black envelope in their hand.

Shoto knows that the heroes and detective have one particular question to him. And it is of course about the bandages and patches that covering his arms, neck and cheeks not forgetting the bandage on his head.

The wound on the head was the only wound that caused by his own clumsiness when he tripped in front of his doorway.

"The clock is ticking, heroes." Was what Shoto said before he leaves the dumbfounded heroes who still thinking about his bandages state while waving the arm where a watch wrapped around the wrist.

Shota finally cut his gaze from the hero's son and focused on the black envelope he just received. The clock is ticking. Yes it is true. The clock is ticking meaning there is no time to waste anymore.

White Rabbit is still on the loose along side with her partner, Black Mask. This two vigilantes have win the hart of public and they- the government -can't let this vigilantes fall into villain grasp.

Pulling out the white card from inside, the detective frowned while Shota pulled a smirk across his face. It looks like, the rabbit will get caught.