Chapter Twelve

- Almost there -

"Don't disappoint us

"Don't disappoint us."

Night time

Night time...
Some part of town...
Rooftop...
Third person's POV...

Shota followed the butterfly through the night, watching the faint purple light of the butterfly radiating the dark surrounding helping the pro hero to see more clearly.

From a far he could see a figure standing at the rooftop not far from where he standing. Just separated a few building. He couldn't see who the person is but when he getting nearer his eyes widen slightly.

It was Katsuki.

Standing there taking the butterfly that had turned into a card once again. Katsuki looked at the underground hero that he still mad with because of his sudden action by pulling him to the police station a few months ago.

"You pass the first test. Congratulations." Katsuki said shoving his hand into his jeans pocket. "But the test is not ended yet. You still got two more before you can win this game." He said pulling out another card from his pocket.

"This is your next task. Do you confident that you can solves it?"

Shota looked at the card, seriousness evident on his tired face. His Adam apple move up and down as he swallowed his saliva in attempt to ease the nervousness that crept in his heart and mind.

"Yes." He answered short. Katsuki nodded in approval before throwing that card towards the Erasure Hero who caught it nicely. The card shone brightly blinding the hero.

Shota fluttered open his eyes slowly adjusting it to a sudden light and heat.  The heat increasing as if something burning. And the smoke isn't helping t all.

Wait. Smoke. Heat increasing?

His eyes shot open as he heard the screaming and chaos that had overwhelmed the place where he stood. People crowding in front of a burning building screaming for help or the name of the victim that stuck inside.