Chapter Eight

-Behind All Riddles-

"The answer in front of us all this time

"The answer in front of us all this time."

Morning

Morning...
UA...
Meeting room...
Third person's POV...

Naomasa put down the box that contained every clues from White Rabbit case. He let out a deep nervous sighed before meeting with every heroes eyes.

Everyone were the same. Nervous. The only thing that overwhelmed them since the time Shota made the call saying that he figured out all of the clue.

"Is everyone here?" The detective asked wanted to make sure that every heroes that involved attended the important meeting. The heroes nodded their head.

"Ok. Let's start our meeting now."

Naomasa brought every clues out and neatly organized it on the wooden table. Everything were well kept in a plastic bag.

"After years working on this vigilantes case, White Rabbit has been our most biggest and hardest case ever. The government could not lay even a single finger on him because he always find a way to escape. This causing the government to push every pro hero in Japan to catch this vigilant alive. But until now it go to no avail."

The heroes turned to another page of their observant report from the polices department. "And for three years there's not a lot of clues that we received. But it won't disturb us because usually this amount of clues would be enough to help us finding his true identity or hideout. But no. There is not fingerprint on it. No information. Nothing. The clues itself becoming a riddles." He continued while raising a bag of feathers.

Everyone's eyebrows started to furrowed excluding Shota who likely already figured out all of the clues. But even so, it still could consider as a theories.

"However, a few weeks ago... Eraserhead had informed us that he already figured out all of the clues after having an accidental encounter and eavesdropping the conversation of White Rabbit and... Endeavor's son." This earned a few gasps.