Chapter Twenty-One

- UA Entrance Exam -

We only reach success when we fight for it

Morning...
Musutafu city...
UA...
Observation room...
Third person's POV...

"It's all going to be fine, Hitoshi. We talked about this."

Every staff and heroes in the observation room could only lend an ear and hear the conversation between the mentor and mentee. And even Toshinori listen to it closely. Well you couldn't avoid listening when the mentor herself have to use the loud speaker so that another mentor, Haruhi would hear it too.

"I-I can't. I bet all do them have flashy quirk! And what if I'm fail?! I can't!" Hitoshi's panic voice said and Izuku already know what kind of expression Hitoshi have that time. His hands must have been wavering like a madman right now.

"Oi sleepy brat you can do it. Don't worry to much." Haruhi said, holding back his annoyance with the rambling. "I can't! I-I can't do it. I wanna go ho-"

"Hitoshi Shinso."

The tone that used by Izuku was a tone that no one ever heard before except the mentors and mentees and someone who truly close with them. Her face stern and she looked at the phone like she's going to burn it.

It gives chills down the heroes spine as their eyes landed on Haruhi's face. He also wear this stern and long face, eyebrows scrunched together looking at the screen of Izuku's phone.

The rambling from the other side of the line already stopped. Not even a single sound were made from the caller after she uses that tone.

Toshinori who had been speaking with his former sidekick, Mirai (he also actually on a phone that time) also caught off guard not to mention that the Foresight hero also heard the stern in that tone. He also fell silent.

"I-I'm sorry." Hitoshi said after went silent for a minute. "I understand." He said which gave the heroes a shock. Izuku did not even said a single world after saying his full name, same goes to Haruhi. They only stared at the phone not moving an inch waiting in silent.