EXPLANATION

So I am sorry if some of you didn't understand this story especially the disciples part! In this chapter I will explain everything including the character and OC.

First we start with the four vigilantes.

The four vigilantes was known by the world as the Peacekeeper for their good deeds on defeating the human trafficking, drugs, sex slave trading and child experimenting. This action had reached the heart of the citizens which resulted them to completely respect them four.

The Four Vigilantes have their own territory. Their own district or city in Japan to being taken care of. White Rabbit is taking care of Musutafu, Kyushu and Tokyo. Black Mask also taking care of Tokyo but he also look after Kyushu and Miyagi with the help from one if his disciple.

Another two vigilantes taking care of Kanagawa, Kyoto, Osaka, Nagoya and Hamamatsu. To make sure the whole Japan is safe, the Four Vigilantes cooperate with a few people.

Twist or Taneo Tokuda their reporter will help them on knowing the latest criminal case that still on going. A friend if White Rabbit in police department at Kyoto helped Sayu send the file of an unsolved case to the Four Vigilantes.

There also a hero that worked for this four vigilantes in secret without the hero society knowing. There are like ten hero that helped this respected vigilantes. And some of them are well known.

This heroes help to cover the track of the vigilantes after they done doing their mission.

Now let's move to the disciples.

The Four Vigilantes each have two mentee. And each mentee will hold the symbol or communicator that belonged to their mentor as proof that they are the disciple of their mentor.

So long in this very first chapter you only know six. But only four that you know the name.

Let's make the list :

White Rabbit : (feather)
1) Shoto Todoroki
2) Hitoshi Shinso

Black Mask : (butterfly)
1) Katsuki Bakugo
2) Sayu Fujiwara

??? : (Rose)
1) Red haired girl
2) -

??? : (owl)
1) A girl with fang
2) -

One of you asked me why does While Rabbit had three disciple? Actually no. White Rabbit only has two but because she close with Black Mask she helped him to train Katsuki and Black Mask helped her to train Shoto and Hitoshi.

The feather that Katsuki wear is only for emergency. Every disciple have their own feather including the vigilantes. It's a move of precautions.

So let's move to the feather part.

The feather was created not just for communication. It's also created to teleport to a certain place or certain people. As example the safe house or any house that belonged to the Four Vigilantes.

This feather was created with a DNA of one of the vigilante for the transportation part. And the setting for the transportation only for a certain place in the memory of the feather.

As example if one of the disciple in trouble, the vigilante can be there on time by using the feather. So basically the disciples that aren't White Rabbit's only got a feather that can send an emergency call and teleportation to the safe house.

And among this disciples there will be only five canon character.