Naomasa Tsukauchi

-Happy birthday-

"Unforgettable present

"Unforgettable present."

Night time

Night time...
Musutafu city...
Police department...
Naomasa's office...
Third person's POV...

Working for most hours in a week had caused his office to be in a total mess. With paper scattering on the floor, unorganized files and books on the table and unpleasant smell mix with dead flowers and coffee.

That is enough to make Izuku stand two feet away from his office with an uncomfortable look. She not even dare to smell the room to know how it smell.

And Naomasa really doesn't want to hear any lecture from the greenette for he know that it won't be just a lecture.

Seeing how Hizashi, Nemuri and Shota trembled after they left her study room into a mess because of their unplanned fight is enough to tell the least.

All of that had lead the senses-all-lies quirk usage man to return home late so that he can tidied up his room. He was half in the progress on cleaning the room.

He truly are regret for not keeping it tidy all this time or keeping the paper neatly than just sending it scattering on the floor and table.

Pulling one of the paper he accidentally dropping a few more things on the floor escaping a groan out of his mouth. He needs sleep.

His dark eyes caught a glimpse of a long small box on the floor. 'What is that?' He thought picking up the box only to realized that it was one of the thing that he cherished.

His birthday present from the last two years. He still remembered how he get it.

Flashback...
Naomasa's office...

Naomasa was tired and he is not joking about it. He even has the idea of buying a sleeping bag just by handlig the case of White Rabbit that just destroyed a yakuza group a few days ago.

Sansa already left to have some peaceful rest while he refused to go home and kept searching the clue for this case. Rubbing his face, he covered it with his folded arms. Let just have some nap.

And the moment was ruined by a screeching from the window and an owl sound?

Naomasa shot his head up and saw a beautiful white owl at his window holding a box that tied with a golden ribbon by it's beak. By looking at it, Naomasa knew that the owl asking to get in.

He let it in. Because he saw the signature on the paper that he received along side with the box.

"Uu." The owl sounded reaching it's head to give the box. "Thank you, little guy. Is this for me?" He asked taking the box and try to stroke the owl's head. And to his surprised, it let him!

The owl nodded his head.

'By looking at this signature. It's from White Rabbit. What did he send me?' Naomasa thought taking the paper and reading it.

 What did he send me?' Naomasa thought taking the paper and reading it

Naomasa chuckles reading the note. Even if being chased down by the government, she still care for someone else instead of herself. Naomasa opened the box to find a fountain pen that has his name crafted on it.

He looked at the owl, part of the gift she gave.

White Rabbit, the first person who wish him happy birthday that year. Right on 12 O'clock she delivered the owl and wished him happy birthday.

'Just this time. I let you pass.'

End flashback...

"You're still here, Tsukauchi? I thought you forget to switch off the light." Sansa said from the door. "What is that?" He asked. Naomasa looked at his friend and keep the box inside his drawer.

"Just having a nostalgic moment." He answered. His eyes softened everytime he recalled the memory that always made his heart fluttered.

"Sansa." He called making the cat headed officer to turned. "Yes?" Naomasa smiled widely. "Can you please help me tidy this place? I treat you lunch tomorrow." He said.

"Sure detective!"