Chapter Seven

-Short of Time-

"You still playing this game?"

Night time...
Musutafu city...
Rooftop of a random building...
Third person's POV...

Hugging his knee, he let his gaze fall onto the dead of the night. Once again, he came here. The only place that could give him peace that he always wanted.

This place was abandoned hundreds years ago since the first existence of quirk and the beginning of quirked war. Including this part of town.

Nobody supposed to be here, in this abandoned part of town. This where the thugs and villains live. Where their whereabouts always found by the police. But now, unknowingly by the others, the low life thugs already making an underground city.

The password will change everyday. Sometimes every hour. The abandoned part of town were dangerous. Deadly. Life threatening place. Yet it didn't stop him from coming here.

Because this is where he met his savior.

"You really should stop coming over here everytime you have a fight with your father..."

He turned his head as fast as he heard the voice of his saviour. His idol. His hero.

"...Shoto... "

White Rabbit standing behind him, holding the golden feathers between her index and middle finger. The feathers. That was the first clue that White Rabbit gave to the heroes. But the heroes thought it was the clip, but actually it was the feathers that she always gives.

"Sorry." Was all Shoto said. White Rabbit sighed and chuckles. She walked closer to the fire and ice master before sitting beside him. "I'm serious. You really need to stop coming here everytime you have a fight with your father. This place is dangerous, and I can't always be there if something bad happen to you, Shoto." The vigilant said while caressing the boy hair.

"This place is quiet. It calmed myself down." Shoto said bowed his head. White Rabbit looked at the boy. "You can come to that place. I'll always be there." White Rabbit said. Shoto gripping his arm and bit his lower lip.