Chapter 1: First Friend

I entered the school grounds of Karasuno High school and made my way to my first class. My ultimate goal is to make a new friend since I never experienced having a friend before. If I have friends I can invite them to my house and-

My thoughts were then interrupted by a guy, taller than me by a few inches most likely, with bright orange hair.

"Hello!" exclaimed the talking orange highlighter. I kid you not he appeared out of nowhere.

"AHHH!" I yelled and stumbled backwards and fell. This was caused by him appearing out of thin air.

"S-Sorry!" He bowed multiple times before lending you his hand to help you get up. "I was just trying to find my friend and- WoAh YOU'RE ACTUALLY SHORTER THAN ME?!" He exclaimed after helping you get up. "IS THAT REALLY A PROBLEM?!" You fumed at him.

"I-I'm so sorry! It's just rare to find someone my age almost the same height as me." He said with one hand on the back of his head embarrassed. "It's fine,  I can relate too." You say.

"Wow, I think you're even shorter than Nishinoya-San!" He exclaimed.

"Who's Nishinoya?"I asked.

"He's in my volleyball team!" The boy says cheerfully. "What position does he play?" I asked, getting more interested in this Nishinoya person. "He plays libero!" He replied. "Wow, I've always wanted to be a libero..." You said.

"You play volleyball?"The boy asked surprised.

"Well, I don't really play." you answered fiddling with your fingers. "My brother used to play volleyball and actually got to go to the nationals!"

"THAT MEANS YOU'RE BROTHER USED TO PLAY WITH THE LITTLE GIANT?!" He exclaimed with a shocked face.

Brother

I pushed the thought out of my head.

People around us started to stare so I covered his mouth. "Keep it down! People are staring!" You whisper shouted.

"Sorry! It's just the little giant is my idol!" He said and started to bow so low that his head almost touched the floor. Suddenly the bell rung and students started to rush to their classes.

"I never got your name." the boy said.

"My name is (F/N) (L/N)." you said with a grin on your face.

"Well (L/N), my name is Shoyo Hinata! You can count on me to be your first friend at Karasuno High." He said with a thumb pointed at his chest.