Chapter 3: Hazel Eyes

"Ouch!" I yelled, and fell back. I landed on my bottom.

"Hinata! You hit someone in the face with the door dumbass!" Kageyama yelled. "I-I'm so sorry! W-wait L/N? I'M SO SORRY AHH!" He said and tried to help me up. This caused commotion in the gym and many of the boys stopped practicing and stared outside the door. A grey haired guy with a beauty mark next to his eye came outside.

"You're probably L/N! Kiyoko was looking for you. Wait, your nose is bleeding!" The grey haired guy exclaimed.

I felt red liquid pour out of my nose and onto the ground.

"Follow me." he said and walked into the gym. Like a lost puppy, I walked in the gym to follow him with a hand over my nose and face.

As soon as I entered all the boys were staring at me making me blush in embarrassment. But one thing did catch my eye.

A pair of hazel eyes were watching me. It felt surreal. It was as if they were piercing through me.

The boy had spiky brown hair with a blonde puff in the middle of it. My heart instantly sped up and my face grew hot. Good thing I was covering my face or else I would look like a tomato.

"Hurry up L/N!" grey haired guy said.

"S-sorry!" I said and sped up.

Hazel eyes...