Chapter 11: Never Again

i'm changing the scene where hinata and kageyama fail the exams and change it to where they succeed. and i know it's short but i have so much school work right now it's insane. sorry :(

🏐

"L/N-Chan! You're a goddess!" Hinata ran up to you when you entered the gym and started praising you.

"You did well I presume?" You say and ruffle his orange hair.

Kageyama jogged up to you and thanked you too.

"L/N-Chan! Look at what I got on the test!" Nishinoya yelled when he saw you in the gym.
He ran up to you and showed you the paper with pride.

"You did so well Noya!" You exclaimed and gave him a hug before you could even think. He was so warm! And he smelled like a cinnamon.

When you realized what you were doing the swarm of butterflies immediately filled your stomach and your heart rate sped up. A euphoric feeling crept upon you. You quickly pulled away while your cheeks became crimson red.

"S-sorry Noya!" You apologized and put my hands over my face.

"L/N-Chan! I want a hug too! I passed the test also." Tanaka said running to you with his arms wide open.

"Ryu! Give the girl some personal space!" Noya yelled at Tanaka and stood in front of you protectively.

You giggled and then walked over to Kiyoko to help her set up the nets.

Over the past few weeks you have grown a connection with all the volleyball players. Heck, you even bonded with Tsukishima over the love of dinosaurs.

"Oh! Thank you L/N." Kiyoko said while you helped her put the net up.

"It's no problem Kiyoko-San! I'm here to help you after all." You said with a smile.

"If you don't mind me asking this, why didn't you try out for the girl's volleyball team?" She asked finishing her side of the net.

You thought to yourself if you should tell her or not. But she was someone you could trust.

"I was hesitant. I was never on a volleyball team before so I decided to take role as assistant manager. It's scary when you've never had a team before." I say answering her question while finishing my side of the net.

"You should try out. Our girl's volleyball hasn't gone to the nationals in years. Just like the boy's volleyball team, we are known as the the Flightless Crows. But you could change that
L/N." Kiyoko said with a soft smile.

Flightless Crows.

I'll never let them call us that again.

"I'll try out."