Chapter 26: My Heart Belongs To Her

CORNY CHAPTER LETS GO BOIS

><><

How did she get up with no care in the world? Sprinting towards the lights as if she was running towards a fantasy land of some sort. She really just punched her hands raw and now she's living without a care in the world.

She drives me insane.

My every thought is her.

If she's gonna put her hair in pig tails today. If she's gonna eat takoyaki for breakfast. If she's gonna pet her dog before heading to school.

How helpless.

Even when I was younger I've always knew what I wanted in life. I want to be the best person I could be when I'm on the court. To have pretty girls falling head over heels for me.
To be a knight in shining armor to a helpless princess.

Well shit.

It's the other way around.

Every thought of her leaves me helpless. Like a lost puppy looking for its owner.

Make a girl fall in love with me? Nah, it just had to be ME who fell in love. Yeah yeah, love is a strong word. But whenever I look at her, I don't really look at her.

Wait! Stay with me here! I swear I'm not crazy.

Yet.

When I look at her I can see her. Well, obviously. But I can see through her.

She acts all big and tough and puts on a smile everyday. But I know better.

She's hurting inside and doesn't want anyone to see that side of her.

While she runs towards the lights without a care in the world I know what she's thinking. Don't let that care free adventurous girl trick you. It's all fake.

Shes hurting. She pushes all her thoughts away into the back of her mind and replace it with happy fake thoughts.

It makes me want rearrange them for her.

I'm not crazy.

I want to let her know it's okay to be sad sometimes. It's okay to cry in the public eye. You don't have to put all your despair and thoughts on another island.

I wish I can find a way to tell her that I care. That she's not just a sad princess waiting for her knight to rescue her. That I'm here.

That my heart belongs to her.