Chapter 20: Awake

"Shimizu! Where's my super suit?" You yell, as you run around the manager's bed room. The girls getting ready to sleep were left dumbfounded.

"She's talking about her pajamas." Kiyoko explained to the confused girls. "Here, you're mom gave me it before we left. She knew you would forget it." She dug into her bag and handed the onesie to you.

"Thank you future wifey!" You chirp and run out of the room to change in the bathroom. Kiyoko shakes her head as the girls were left speechless.
                           ~

Pulling the light pink dinosaur onesie over your shoulders and buttoning it you look in the mirror. You do a peace sign at yourself and head out the bathroom door to the girls bedroom.

Finding them all asleep you crawl into your futon and shut your eyes. You twist and turn to find a comfortable position. Your eyes flutter open. Turning over to look at the ceiling you mumble.

"The hell we gon do now?"
                         ~

After hours of tossing and turning you sit upend look out the window. The night sky was lit up with the thousands of stars. You could hear the movement and chatter of the people in the city. A fresh breeze made your hair flow slightly.

"It's so beautiful outside." You murmured, trying not to wake anyone up.

You got up and tiptoed to the window. Looking out the fresh air hit you instantly making you shiver. The town wasn't too far away and you could already hear the music and laughter of people. The colors reflected in your eyes as you sighed making your final decision.

Taking quiet steps, you walk over to your bag and pull out your phone. Suddenly a scam number called you and your ring tone started playing.

"Cause baby tonight! The creeper's trying to step our stuff agai-"

You quickly answered it and looked around the room to see if anyone woke up. Bringing your phone to your ear.

Unknown
"Hello! My names Jessica! Would you be interested in-"

Y/N
"You have sinned child. Prepare to feel the sweet embrace of death."

Unknown
"Wha-"

You ended the call and opened up your messages app.

"Now or never." You take a deep breath and type.

                                      Noya

Y/N
do you want to run away with me?