Chapter 27: Finally Here

i lost motivation to write this book, but i'm not gonna stop until it's finished so here's this chapter :D

><><

"Dude you look so ugly right now." You said
inches from Nishinoya's face.

"Wha-" He stumbled back, putting an abrupt stop to his daydreaming.

"You look like you came home one day and the person you trusted the most suddenly left you without any note or saying good bye and you fall into a faze where you feel like your the only one you can trust." You say with your arms behind your back as you continue to walk.

"That's oddly specific."

"And that's on sibling issues."

The two of you continue to walk in complete silence.

"Dude this author really has us walking for like 10 chapters to the city." You say and look off in the distance.

"What are you talking about?" Nishinoya asks. You shake your head and smile.

The two of you come to an abrupt stop.

Lights.

Thousands of them.

Tall buildings reaching towards the sky filled with stars. Signs and billboards every where. Vendors calling out to people. Kids running around. Friends catching up. Cars honking.

You look off in a daze for a second and snap back into reality.

"I'm going to be blind after this." You say in a daze, your eyes still wandering all over the city of Tokyo.

"L/N. Please blink."

"You gotta know one advance that I'm definitely going to spend my entire college savings for cute ass anime girl figures." You squeal.

Nishinoya holds out his hand to you.

"Then let's go!" He smiles at you, his eyes glistening

You look at him for a second and pause.

"This ain't no cliche." You giggle as Nishinoya's spirit slowly leaves his body. "I except piggy back rides and piggy back rides only."

Crossing your arms you look at Nishinoya. He sighs and bends his knees slightly.

"Hop on."

You clap your hands and hop on his back. Nishinoya fumbles, trying to find out where to place his hands.

"I'm boutta break your back shorty!" You bend over so that you can see Nishinoya's face. Nishinoya blushes misinterpreting the sentence.

"I- uh uhhhh." He stammers.

"Lets go buy big tiddy anime girl figures!" You yell and point your finger at a small shop. Nishinoya slightly smiles and starts walking on forward.