Chapter 9: The Glue

You and Nishinoya walked back inside and everyone started to rush to you.

"Are you okay L/N-?" Hinata asked before Kageyama pushed him away.

"I am sorry for Hinata's stupidity." Kageyama said and bowed.

"EHHHH?!" Hinata screeched and tried to fight Kageyama.

"It's like a midget fighting a tree." Tsukishima said bluntly while Yamaguchi giggled.
"What did you say you lamppost?" Hinata yelled trying to fight Tsukishima instead.

"Guys..." Said Daichi with a dark aura surrounding him.

They quickly got back to their places.

"Anyways, are you okay L/N? You don't seem okay." Asked Sugawara.

"I just needed some fresh air." You reassured him.

Then suddenly Coach Tadeka came bursting through the doors only to fall down. Everyone started to gather around.

"We're going to Tokyo for a week!" He exclaimed with a nosebleed.

A/N: i'm not gonna lie, i haven't watched the episode where all this stuff happens in a while so it won't be exactly precise as the actual episode. (btw i felt so smart saying the word precise BYE-)

Everyone started to cheer.

"But, since finals are coming up next month, you can't fail any subject or else you won't be able to join us for this trip." Tadeka says in a serious voice.

Nishinoya, Tanaka, Hinata, and Kageyama looked dead.

While Kageyama lost the sense of breathing, Nishinoya and Tanaka tried to run away from their problems.

Fortunately Ennoshita caught them.

"We wouldn't be able to go?!" Hinata exclaimed looking on the verge of crying.

"Uhm Coach Ukai?" You asked as he looked at you and nodded letting you know you can say what you were going to ask him.

"I'm pretty sure I can help Kageyama and Hinata with their final exams. I've managed to keep straight A grades all my life." You said.

"Really L/N?! You're my hero!" Hinata said appearing out of no where and started jumping up and down.

"Hinata Dumbass!" Kageyama yelled at Hinata even though he was literally doing nothing to annoy him.

Tadeka and Ukai gave you a "You just saved our lives!" look.

"What do you say L/N Hinata, Kageyama?" Sugawara asked them like a mother.

"Thank you for helping us!" They said and bowed.

"You don't have to be so formal!" You said shyly.

"Ahh L/N-Chan! If only you were a second year and you could of helped me and Noya too!" Tanaka said and whined.

"I'm sure you will do great Tanaka!" You said while smiling and gave him a thumbs up instantly making him feel much better.

While everyone was talking to you Ukai and Tadeka both instantly thought...

We just found the glue of our team.