🎶 Chapter 13: Ready Or Not

"Oh fuck yeah!" You said when you slammed open the gym doors.

"L/N! Language?" Sugawara said in a disappointed mom tone.

At this point the whole entire team's attention drew to you instead of stretching.

"Sorry Suga-San! But I'm so happy!" You exclaimed happily running around the gym.

Out of no where you were basically running laps around the gym doing cartwheels, forward rolls, and skipping. The whole entire team sweat dropped.

"Oi Kageyama is she crazy?" Hinata whispered into Kageyama's ear as you were attempting to do the sprinkler.

A red hue appeared on Kageyama's face when the boy whispered into his ear.

"L-like I would know dumbass." He replied and pushed Hinata away.

"Asahi! Catch me!" You yelled and ran to Asahi at full force.

"W-woah L/N! You shouldn't do tha-" He said before catching you.

You giggled and jumped off of him.

"Why are you so energetic L/N?" Ennoshita asked you.

You took a deep breath.

"IMNOWAPARTOFTHEGIRLSVOLLEYBALLTEAMASALIBERO!!" You yelled all in one word.

"L/N-Chan! Congratulations!" Hinata exclaimed and started to run around the gym with you as everyone cheered and congratulated you.

"I'm. So. Happy!" You yelled jumping at every word.

"Hey Tanaka-San! Do you have a speaker I can use?" You yelled and asked him at the same

"Yeah! I'll go get it!" He said and ran to get his bag.

He came back  and handed the speaker to you as you connected your phone to it.

"L/N? What are you planning on doing?" Kiyoko asked.

"Hehe." You giggled as an answer. Good thing the coaches weren't here yet.

You scrolled through Spotify and clicked the song that you would use to celebrate this achievement.

You clicked the song and beckoned the rest of the team to skip and sing with you.
(you can start the song now :D)

Hey, hey
Hey (hey)

"C'mon guys don't be shy!" You yelled and started skipping with Hinata

Oh

You pulled the rest of the first years with you and began to sing while running around the gym acting like crackheads.

I'm the kinda girl who doesn't say a word
Who sits at the curb and waits for the world
But I'm about to break out, about to break out
I'm like a crook tonight

You then pulled the third-years and Kiyoko. Who started singing the lyrics.

I caught you staring at me and I was thinking clearly
And now I'm like a bee and I'm huntin' for the honey
And I'm kinda shy but you're super fly yeah, I could be your kryptonite

Then you pulled Tanaka who happily joined. In this chaotic mess.

Like oh oh oh
Light my heart up baby like a match stick
Oh oh oh
And hit the gas quick

There was one person left. It was Nishinoya.
He had a big smile on his face. You pulled him up and linked your arms with his and smiled at him causing him to slightly blush before singing the song with rest of team.

Ready or not, here I come
Where you at? The night is young
In the crowd the music's loud, but I will find you

On the last lyric Nishinoya pointed at you while singing. You became flustered and awkwardly did finger guns back.

Ready or not, here I come
I like your face, do you like my song?

At this point everyone was so energized and happy. Tanaka has his shirt off and was screaming the lyrics. Even Tsukishima seemed slightly amused.

Just sing it la la la la la la and I'll find you

Nishinoya slowly laced his fingers through yours. You both looked at eachother and giggled, a flustered mess.

Ready or not (oh oh oh oh oh oh)

At this point everyone was tired and flopped on the floor. Everyone was a panting giggling mess while the music drummed in your ears.

And Nishinoya's fingers were still laced through yours.

BONUS!

The gym doors opened and everyone quickly looked up.

"What the heck happened here?" Coach Ukai yelled an irk mark appearing on his face.

You all sweat dropped.

                                       🏐
i like these kinda songfic chapters. should i do this more? hehe