Chapter 27.5

short chapter since i haven't updated in a while! <3
><><

"Bro look it she's so hot." You squealed and shoved a Mai Sakurajima figure in front of Nishinoya's face.

"Chill, she probably costs more than your rent." He chuckled as you stepped on his shoe- ahem. Onesie footsies.

You stroll over to the next isle.

"But look at this cute Chika one!" You say in excitement. The figurine has cat ears and a tail.

Thoughts rushed in Nishinoya's mind.

You were in a maid costume and had cat ears and a tail. You were knelt in front of him and your face was flushed.

Your pure innocent face had a smirk covering it.

"Nishinoya get your head out of the gutter!"

Huh?

Nishinoya quickly snapped out of his daze, due to you flicking his forehead and practically screaming in his ear.

You crossed your arms and glared at him. "Idiot. I know for a fact you were not just thinking about my anime girlfriend."

He stared at you for a moment, all the pictures coming back in his mind from his daze coming back. His ears turned red and he covered his face.

"N-no- I just. Um- Lets go get some dango!" He  stuttered out and quickly grabbed your hand running out of the store.

"Dude I didn't even get the chance to you buy a figure though." You groaned as the two of you ran out of the store, lowkey looking like you just robbed the place.

"You probably only have a quarter and a paper clip anyways!" He teased.

"Not cool!"