Chapter 21: We're in Tokyo! As in Tokyo, Japan.

You spit out your water.

"N-Nishinoya?!" You asked flustered. "Are you an angel?"

The two of you decided to meet near the bathrooms.

In front of you was Nishinoya. With his hair down. If this isn't heaven you don't know what is.

"Are you making fun of me?" He fumed turning slightly red.

"Dude why would I make fun of you? You're  prettier than me!" You exclaimed and started playing with his hair.

"It's so soft!" You exclaim.

He instantly became flushed.

"Are you sick or something? You're face is really red." You put the back of your hand on his forehead. At this point he's dead.

Nishinoya clears his voice and looks at your clothing. "Uhm nice pajamas."

"Right?! I'm fucking adorable." You squeal and twirl around. Nishinoya watches you and chuckles.

"So what's with this whole running away thing?" He asks as you turn in circles, with your arms out wide.

"Are you kidding? We're in Tokyo! As in Tokyo, Japan." You say as if he didn't already know.

"Well obviously."

"Don't act like a smart ass. You're failing math."

"We don't talk about that."

"Idiot." You point a finger at him and stick your tongue out. "Anyways, there's a whole different world out there. It's nothing like Miyagi."

"It's just the city."

"Shaddup."

He chuckles. "Go on"

"I've never seen the city side of Japan before." You say quietly and fiddle with your fingers.

"Wait, really?" He asks now intrigued.

"Yeah. That's why I want to see all the lights, the busy street of people, food left and right, the laughter of people." You say in a dream like haze.

"Then let's go!" He said with a big grin on his face.

"Not yet." You say with a mischievous grin.

"Wait what?" Nishinoya asks confused.

"My friend I certainly will not embarrass my self in this ridiculous onesie alone." You say and pull out a light blue dinosaur onesie from your bag. "Put this on."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"N- Wait L/N wh- what are you dOING!"