Chapter 15: Viva La Vida!

theres gonna be a lot of cursing ahead. no one messes with my bby.

🏐

There's only a few more days until's time for the Tokyo practice games. You were frustrated that you weren't going to go to volleyball practice for a week.

The bell rang signaling lunch time. You decided that you were going to get some banana milk from the vending machine since you had a big breakfast.

You got up from your seat and walked the halls humming your favorite song.

A thought came in to your mind.

Besides the volleyball team and Kiyoko I really have no friends.

How depressing.

You chuckled though you were quite sad.

The vending machine soon appeared in your vision. You popped 400 yen into the machine and pressed the familiar numbers. The bottle of milk dropped as you crouched down and grabbed the drink.

"Get out of my way!"

You heard a thud.

"S-sorry! But you weren't paying a-attention. You w-were on y-y-your p-phone!" A small voice said.

You peeled around the corner of the hallway and saw a petite girl with short blond hair pulled into a small side pony tail with star hair clips. She was on the floor and looked frightened. You remembered her from your math class. Her name was Yachi. She always sat alone just like you during lunch time.

Poor girl.

Surrounding her was three third-year girls all with high pony tails. Their backpacks were all identical. They wore the same accessories on their hair and reeked of perfume.

"What? Did they start with one and copy and paste each other?" You mumbled quietly so they couldn't hear you.

"I was not on my phone idiot? Are you fucking dumb? Go back to kindergarten dumb ass!" She laughed at her own joke as the rest of the 'mean girls' laughed with her.

"Alright that's enough." You said stepping in.

You took a step in front of Yachi and tried pressing your shoulders back trying to seem taller than the girls yet that didn't exactly work.

"This is not your problem little girl." Girl #1 sneered.

"You have no right making this into a problem." You retorted.

"That bitch behind you bumped into me!" She yelled and pointed at Yachi.

She whimpered.

"Are you being serious right now? You're actually so brain dead that you didn't even realize that you bumped into this innocent girl." You raised your voice.

"I'm not brain dead! She bumped into me on purpose because she was jealous of me." She said like it was a fact.

"Oh my fucking god. Stop acting like a dick and start sucking one!" You yelled.

"You fucking bitch!" Girl #1 screamed as she raised her hand.

You knew this was going to happen. While you two were arguing you unscrewed the cap of your banana milk.

You threw the banana milk at the girl. It completely drenched her head to toe.

"Hey, at least that horrible perfume smell is gone! What was the name of it? 'I'm An Attention Seeker So I Drenched Myself Head to Toe in Expired Perfume and Hoped for the Best'?" You said as Yachi behind you giggled.

Girl #1 at the other hand looked like she was having a mental breakdown.

"Y-you are n-not gonna hear the end of this!" She said furiously and sashayed away with her crew.

"Viva la vida!" You exclaimed and put up the not so appropriate finger while their backs were turned.

"T-Thank you! No one has ever even bother to think about me and h-here you are standing up f-for me!" She said in a jumble. The poor girl looked like she was going to cry.

"Hey it's fine!" You helped her up and picked up her books.

"How can I repay you?!" She asked and exclaimed at the same time.

"You can repay me by being my friend?" You answered like a question in a hopeful voice.

"Y-yes!" She exclaimed and hugged you.

You giggled.

"Hey, you wasted your banana milk. Do you want me to buy you a new one?" Yachi asked when you guys pulled away.

"Yachi, will you marry me?"