Chapter 10: Scary!

Y/N POV

Teaching Hinata and Kageyama was a pain

Yes, they listen to me and are improving drastically.

But they fight every 5 minutes in my house.

I kid you not they were fighting over who has the better hand writing. Hand writing? These people are driving me crazy!

"You dumb ass! I can't even read your handwriting and you call that better than mine?" Kageyama yelled at Hinata.

"Look who's talking? Is your hand writing even Japanese?" Hinata yelled back.

I slam my fist to the table and stood up startling them. "I am not going to tolerate anymore fighting with you dumb asses! You either sit here and listen to me teach or else I will drag you by the ear and make you beg on your knees for mercy!" I took a deep breath and started ranting again. "Then I won't forgive you and I will throw you in a pit filled with lions that will eat you alive! I will put your skulls on my nightstand to remember the two idiots who drives me insane!" I yelled and took a deep breath.

I sit down, the scary aura away and a calm aura now, and smile at them.

"Now where was I?" I asked to myself and started teaching them again.

2nd Person POV

Hinata and Kageyama looked eachother with traumatized faces and never said one peep to each other  again.

Let's just say you did a good job quieting them down.

                                        🏐

sorry, this chapter is kinda like a filler but i wanted to write a new chapter since i haven't updated in a few days. and sorry there's nothing regarding nishinoya in this chapter. i will make a really good next chapter for you all! hehe wash your hands and stay safe. i love YUU! 💕 (couldn't resist saying it jajddjjd)

quick question: do you guys want kagehina in this book? because gay.