Chapter 25: This Girl

short chapter! just wanted to update since my writing game suckz atm

><><

"That'll be 5.99." The cashier stated.

Nishinoya reaches into his pocket and pulled out ten dollars. He grabbed bag and grabbed your wrist to pull you outside.

"Sir you forgot your cha-" The door closed behind you also ringing the bell.

Nishinoya brought you to a bench. He sat you down putting his hands on your shoulders and kneeled down.

"Hand." He demanded. That was his first time talking to you after the incident. You held it out and he gently took it. He examined it turning to around. It was bloody and has multiple cuts around the knuckle area.

He sighed and looked you in the eyes. You looked away and looked at the beautiful lights not too far away. You and Nishinoya stopped by at a convenience store to pick up fabric bandages, Neosporin, and water.

"You shouldn't hurt yourself because of him." Nishinoya said calmly pulling out the water.

You didn't respond.

Nishinoya opened the bottle cap and slowly poured it over your hand. You winced. Nishinoya caught this and rubbed your knee gently.

You slightly blushed as he poured more water on your hand. It hurt like hell but that calming face made all the pain go away.

Opening the medicine he swiped some of it on his finger and applied a thin layer over your knuckles and wrist.

He took the fabric wrap out of the plastic bag.

Nishinoya unwrapped it a few times from the roll, and then used his teeth to rip it.

He gently took your right hand and wrapped it around your fingers all the way to your wrist.

He put everything back in the plastic bag and looked at his knees distracted.

"Noya?"

He looked at you and you can tell he was straining himself from crying. Nishinoya avoided eye contact and looked at the concrete ground.

"Please. Don't hurt yourself again." He finally managed to get out. "I don't like seeing you like that."

You stared at him for a while. Smiling slightly you ruffled his hair.

"All right. Now let's go to the city and get fat on dango and ramen." You squealed and jumped from the bench and started running full sprint towards the bright lights.

"This girl." He shook his head.