Chapter 22: You're Crazy

"Man why would you do this to my heart? How can a person be so adorable?!" You squealed and ran up to Nishinoya.

"I'm still mad." He huffed and crossed his arms over his chest pouting. "I mean you nearly stripped me!"

Giggling you put the hoodie over his head, revealing a rare dinosaur Nishinoya.

"Now you know to never say no to me." You say with an evil grin. "Besides there's most likely not much down there anyways."

"Wait, what was that?"

"Nothing!"

                                          ~

The two of you finally made it to the top of the levee. It was a shortcut to the city. You shuddered sightly and looked in the distance. Thousands of lights could be seen about a mile away. Your eyes quickly lit up as you stretched you're right hand into the sky.

Little did you know someone was watching you the whole time, looking at you in amazement. Thinking of how lucky he his to be with you right this moment.

Suddenly you spun around and looked at him right in the eyes. The two of you stayed like that for a while, lost in each other's eyes.

You let out a cheeky grin. "Ready to run?"

Nishinoya's eyes immediately widened bewildered. "You mean we're actually going to run? I thought you were joking."

"I need to lose some pounds anyways." You stretched your arms and did a little crouch on the floor putting your hands on the pavement.

"I am definitely not running L/N! I'm still sore from running up the hill about a thousand times." He said.

The two of you heard the voices of Tadeka and Ukai, who were most likely taking a night walk. Nishinoya's eyes widened as he looked at you frightened.

"Still don't want to run?"

"You're crazy." He said and crouched down with you.

"For you." You winked and started running at full speed.

He immediately blushed and started sprinting, eventually catching up to you.

You laughed and started spinning in circles and looking at the sky, and pointing at the stars to Nishinoya. The lights from the city soon came into sight.

And the two of you ran, without ever looking back once.

                                         🏐

thank you @Neronoya for the wonderful art! i appreciate it a lot <3