Bonus: Names

"Hey, you."

Seriously.

I told this girl multiple times my name but she still refers to me as "you".

It was honestly frustrating.

"Y/N I told you multiple times what my name is."

"I keep telling you you, I know ." She looks as me as if I was stupid.

Ever since she got out of the hospital I spent all my time with her, taking a break from school and volleyball to be with her ever second. Every day I try to recall her memories, but she just can't seem to remember whatsoever.

And she won't even call me by my name.

Maybe it really isn't her.

Maybe...

"Hey you, want to see the stars tonight?"

I whip my head towards her.

It really is the girl I fell in love with. The girl who was broken but still smiling to get through it, who also brings smiles to my face.

When did I start thinking sappy things like this? Before I went for every human that was female, but now I want her only. I want all of her.

Her eyes twinkled like before.

Just like those fireworks on that day.

And the day I couldn't catch her.

"Hey, you, are you okay?"

Tears started forming in my eyes as they slowly dropped down my cheeks. Damn, this memory will really haunt me forever will it? The fact that I couldn't save the girl I loved that day.

The girl who stood up for others. The girl who played random music during practices or out in the rain and danced to songs out in the rain. The girl who proposed to Yachi, and Kiyoko in front of everyone. The girl who wanted to be a libero.

And all of those memories, dreams of hers, were gone.

Forever.

"You..."

Y/N put her hand on my back and rubbed it.

"You know, all those memories I forgot, you told me to help me regain those memories. I'm very thankful. I'll try my very hardest to remember, remember for you." She whispered. "It wasn't your fault. It was no ones fault. You have to remember that you."

And suddenly it hit me.

"Have you really been calling me by my first name all this time?"

Yuu.

I forgot my own name.

Because her name was the only thing in my mind.

"Yeah... I thought it would be appropriate since you're my boyfriend and everything..."

She silently fiddled with her fingers.

She really was the same girl.

So I enlaced my fingers with hers and smiled, because it was really her in front of me.

"Let's go see the stars, Twinkle."