Chapter 19: Coward

Walking out of the bus you yawn and stretch a little. The clothes you were wearing were still damp from the night before. Sighing, you squeeze the excess water from your wet shirt. You looked over to Nishinoya and wave at him and start walking over to the rest of your team mates.

"Holy- Is that the Tokyo Tower!" You exclaim while your eyes start shimmering.

"That's... a regular transmission tower." They guy next to you replied.

You look over to him and immediately squeal and surprise. Finding the nearest person, you hide behind Asahi and peer over his side.

"Hide me my lord and savior! That's a whole ass cat! Are you some sort of furry?"  You say with narrowed eyes as you point a finger at the pudding haired boy.

I-I uh-" Asahi mumbles almost crying in the situation, while waving his hands in the air as a guy with messy black hair laughs like a maniac. But, apparently in your perspective it was an evil rooster cackling.

"I need sleep." You groaned.

~

"Kiyoko-San" You tugged at the sleeve of the manager. "Is that a fucking owl?"

"Y/N, please focus on the game." She said.

"You're using my first name?" You squealed, and started to bother her about wedding plans for the two of you.

Currently Karasuno was up against Fukurodani. Kageyama and Hinata got in a huge fight and weren't talking to eachother. Couple problems. Without their quick attack, Karasuno was having a hard time winning matches. Actually, everyone wasn't doing well today.

You sighed as you saw Fukurodani score the last point, finalizing their win. Writing down the final scores in your notebook you closed it and went up to Kageyama.

"Confess to Hinata coward." You said to him. Spitting out his water he started coughing and wheezing.

"I-I would n-never like a dumbass like him!" He whisper yelled as he looked around to see if anyone heard you. The crimson red blush was visible now.

"Now's not the time to let your man period get in the way Kageyama-Kun." You simply said and patted his back. "You guys are like and old couple when you fight."

"S-shut up!" He yelled and angrily stomped away.

"How childish." You murmured. Turning over you see Kiyoko walking over to you.

"Shimizu! Should we have our wedding at Disneyland or Universal Studios?"

🏐

short chapter, i know. sorry there's literally NO nishinoya in this one.

i just realized i made tons of spelling mistakes so if you see any thing wrong don't be afraid to comment! next chapter soon~