Chapter 4: Not Pretty

hi readers! sorry for the long wait. i will be switching the POV to third person so it will be easier for me to write this story. i hope no one is bothered by this. i hope you enjoy this chapter!

🏐

The last drops of blood rushes down the sink. Thankfully the bleeding stopped.

You walked out to see a beautiful girl with black hair, glasses, and a beauty mark on her chin. She looked like some sort of goddess.

"H-hi you must be Kiyoko-san!" You said while your checks slightly turned crimson red from the embarrassment of stuttering. WEAKLING! You thought.

"Yes I am. Nice to meet you L/N! I'm pleased to have you here to help me out with the team since I won't be here next year." Kiyoko said with a slight sadness in her voice from the last sentence. "Would you like to meet the team?" She asked.

"I would love to!" You exclaimed genuinely excited. The thoughts of the hazel eyes staring at you came into your mind. You quickly shook it off and followed Kiyoko to the front of the gym.

We approached a guy with blond hair and a guy with slightly curly black hair with glasses.

"Welcome to Karasuno Boy's Volleyball Team L/N!" Said glasses dude. "I'm Tadeka and this is Ukai, the coach of the team." He pointed to the blond haired guy who smiled.

"It's a pleasure to meet you!" You said and bowed.

Nishinoya POV

The girl wasn't pretty. Pretty was too short of a word to define her. No definitely not pretty.

She was beautiful.