Chapter 12: Girl's Volleyball Team

The nerves in your body was very much alive as you were in front of the girls volleyball team gym door. You paced back and forth while mumbling to yourself.

"Gahhh!" You yelled and slapped your hands on your face leaving red hand prints.

"You got this." You said to yourself before walking up the steps to the gym doors.

You walked inside to see many girls stretching and warming up. You saw a girl with short hair and kind eyes immediately recognizing her as the coach of the team also known as Yui Michimiya.

"H-hello! My name is L/N F/N and I would like to try out for the girl's volleyball team!" You said and bowed, mentally screaming at yourself for being too over the top.

"Hello L/N! What position do you play?" Yui asked while signaling the other girls to come over to where you guys were talking.

"I play libero!" I said pride blooming into my chest.

She gasped and put her hands on my shoulders.

"We don't have a libero on the team yet! This is perfect!" Her eyes started to shine. "Would you mind showing us some of your moves L/N-Chan?"

Your heart instantly warmed up when you heard her call your name with the add on of 'chan'.

"Of course!" You say and saluted like a dork and walked to the opposite side of the net.

First Person POV

Breathe.

A girl with with short brown hair and a girl with her hair in a high pony tail was getting getting ready to spike the ball.

The girl with the ponytail put her arms back for momentum, jumped and spiked the ball.

The ball was going on the opposite side of the court.

I ran and dove my arms out in front of me. The ball ricocheted off my hands and dropped directly in the setter's position.

I got up and wiped the sweat on my forehead and looked at the awestruck team.

"You're in."

🏐

welp that was a short chapter. i kinda started this book impulsively sooooo T^T, but i have SO MANY ideas for future chapters so stay tuned! i love yuu! (get used to it jdjfjfj)