Chapter 16: Interruption

Y/N POV
There is three things I do when I get home from managing the boy's volleyball team.

1. Change into comfy PJ's.

2. Get snacks that will make me wasted the next day.

3. Barricade myself in my room as I either listen to sad music or watch sad anime movies.

"I'm home mom!" I yelled as I entered the house and took my shoes off.

"I just went to the store today. They restocked your (F/S)." She said as I entered her room.

"Ah! I love you mom! Thanks for birthing me." I said as I placed a quick kiss on her forehead and ran to the kitchen to get the 'Snack of Gods' as I call it.

I grabbed the snack and ran to my room.

Grabbing my favorite Sanrio PJ set I looked at my shelf filled with DVD's.

"Hm... which movie will make me cry today?"

I saw one that caught my eye and pulled it out.

"One of my favorites! 'A Silent Voice' perfect." I exclaimed.

Suddenly my phone buzzed.

Curious, since I sadly don't get notifications a lot, I got up and picked up your phone. I rolled onto my bed.

"Who would interrupt my private time?" I asked myself as I turned on my phone.

One new text message.

"That's odd" I mumbled and swiped my phone open.

                                        •••

Unknown
Hi!

Y/N
why would you start off this
conversation with 'hi!' and expect
me to know you?
listen here bud i will not hesitate
to DECAPITATE you.

Y/Nwhy would you start off this conversation with 'hi!' and expectme to know you?listen here bud i will not hesitate to DECAPITATE you

Unknown
Oh! I forgot to say this was
Noya
P.S. please don't cut off my
head

                                         •••

I dropped my phone and audibly gasped. Did I really just tell a cute guy that I was going to decapitate him? Wait I don't even like him.

Do I like him?

I shook my head trying to erase the thought. Grabbing my (F/S) and ripped it open angrily munching on the delicious snack.

My phone buzzed again.

I picked it up hesitantly and opened my phone. I switched the name from 'Unknown' to 'Noya'.