𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐞: 𝐍𝐘𝐂 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬

~Vanessa's POV~

Zuri, Jessie and I were in the subway since I was spending Christmas with them this year, but just then the subway stopped

Zuri, Jessie and I were in the subway since I was spending Christmas with them this year, but just then the subway stopped. The conductor was speaking but it was all mumbled so we didn't understand very well.

"Excuse me?" We heard someone call so Jessie and I turned to them seeing it was this blonde girl. "Did you happen to catch any of that?"

"Yeah, he said..." Jessie smiled starting to mumble.

"Jessie." I smacked her shoulder before turning to the blonde. "It might just be a temporary delay but we might get back soon."

"Whew, that's good news." The blonde smiled while Jessie and I shared a look knowing it's not.

"No, it's bad news." Zuri told the blonde as she turned around.

"Why?" The girl asked.

"You're not from New York are you?" Zuri asked her.

"No." She smiled. "How'd you know?"

"Because it's clear that you don't speak subway." Zuri answered.

"'Minor delay' means we're not going anywhere for a long long time." Jessie explained as I nodded confirming it.

"'Should be moving surely' means I'm not kidding a long long time." I explained to the blonde.

"But if it's not true why would they say that?" The blonde asked confused.

"Well, it's because he wants everyone to remain calm." Jessie responded.

"Well, that's not working!" She freaked out. "This is not good." She started passing as Jessie went over her script and I texted my friends and boyfriend. "I need to get to NYU. This train has to start moving. Now!"

"If you click you feet three times I'm sure we'll be on our way." Zuri sarcastically responded with a smile.

"Hey." Jessie called out to the blonde standing up. "I have to get somewhere too. I have a very important audition."

"Yeah, but the difference is that she may actually get into NYU." Zuri smiled as I tried to hide my chuckle.

"I'm hoping you guys know each other." The blonde smiled nervously.

"I'm Jessie. This is Zuri I'm her nanny." Jessie smiled pointing to Zuri then to me. "And this is my little cousin Vanessa."

"Nice to meet you." I smiled.

"Nice to meet you too." She smiled. "I'm Teddy."

"Jessie I'm hungry." Zuri whined as I took out my granola bar.

"Then ask Ness for a piece of her granola bar." Jessie pointed at me.

"Oh, this isn't food." I shook my head twisting the granola bar. "It's just a case for my ear phones." I put my ear phones in there.