Chapter 1

Edit: OK!! I'm editing this chapter, but I'm too lazy to completely fix the storyline. Maybe later, lol. Right now, I'm just sprucing up the everything and trying to lessen the jumps from present tense to past tense. But these few chapter in NO WAY describe my writing skill. So yeah. Just.. It gets better, kay? Also, I've improved a lot since writing the first bits of this book. Around chapter 25, things get a lot better.

*Flashback*
I gaze into the abyss. There's not much to it; Just a hole in the ground. This will be my deathbed; I doubt they'll care enough to fish out my body. Ever since my powers started showing, society has disowned me. My friends were told to stay away, and my family locked me up. Then the restarts began. Every two months or so, I would wake up the day after I was locked in my room. Sometimes, time even seems to go backwards. But I blame that on insanity. I call these time jumps 'Restarts'. It's been going on for a while, now.. 37 times, to be exact. And no one remembers it but me.

In a lot of the restarts, I commit suicide. Different ways everytime. And I remember it all. This time, I'm planning on jumping off of the mountain in the woods behind my house. I take a breath in. The smell of fresh pine needles lingers. It's not an unpleasant scent. It'll do for being the last thing I smell before I die.

I use my newly trained powers to teleport to the edge of the mountain. I turn, planning to fall backwards. By now, my self preservation has dwindled down, so I don't hesitate much. I take a last breath of pine needles before leaning back. I  F A L L  D O W N..

The smell of pine needles lingers from the surface, filling you with  F A I T H.

I can't die.. Not again..
*End of Flashback*

I land on an unusually soft bed of flowers, my body seemingly absent of injuries. I sit up quickly, glancing around. Other than the greenery surrounding the buttercups, the room that I'm in is barren of decor, its walls an ominous black. There's a door here, its yellow frame a welcoming splash of colour. I hesitantly teleport up to it, peering into the next room. It seems to be the same. I light a flame on my hand, hesitantly stepping through. Once I reach the middle, a flower sprouts out of the dark flooring.

"Hiya! I'm Flowey. Flowey the flower! You must be new to the Underground! Boy, you must be so confused!" The yellow flower begins to speak, making me stumble backwards. I glance at it suspiciously.

"Here, I'd better show you the basics. Let me get out your soul." He concentrates for a second, then a pink heart-thing seemingly emerges from my chest. It has a light pink base, a (F/C) aura surrounding it. There are numerous cracks plaguing its delicate nature. The streaks are strewn haphazardly about my soul, filled with dull, gold streaks.

"Hmm.. That's weird.. You have an aura.." Flowey stares intently at the floating heart. I give him a look, unhappy with the way he's studying my core of being. I'm not sure why, but it makes me feel exposed. The cracks cloud over, making my soul look much prettier. He glances at my eye, which lights up involuntarily.  A wave of realization wrinkles his features.

"Hah.. You must be a hybrid.. Those are rare.. Well, anyways! That changes nothing. I still need to give you.. Advice!" He smirks. "Down in the Underground, we power up our souls with LV, otherwise known as LOVE. Down here, LOVE is shared through little white.. Friendship pellets. Here, have some!" By now, the smirk has grown into a full blown evil grin. I hesitantly reach out to claim one of these 'friendship pellets', not fully trusting this.. Creature.

"You.." As soon as I touch it, it carves a hole through my flesh in a perfect oval shape. "Don't think I can't hold my own." I summon a circle of flames, as well as laser beams. I levitate the yellow flower into the enclosure, creating a ceiling. "This'll do. Never do that again. This cage will open in a week.. Consider it a grounding session." At this, Flowey pouts, pathetically attempting puppy-dog eyes.