Chapter 6

Ok.. First of all, thanks for 122 reads!! I never thought anyone would want to read this trash. So yeah. Thanks. Now I'm going to rant.

So you know those authors who make a seperate chapter for read milestones and stuff? And some who do it every other chapter!!! I hate that.. I'm sorry, but I hate it. Okie, on to the story! :D

I look in the mirror, turning to see my reflection. I choose some makeup, and begin to apply it. I start with the eyeliner, only applying a small bit, aiming for a natural look. I skip the blush, and add a light purple lip tint that barely shows. I apply a small amount of black eyesshadow, and decide to leave it at that. I admire myself in the mirror. Gotta say, I look decent. Quickly, I pack a small, black bag. I put the phone in, among other essentials. I deem myself ready, and teleport to Sans and Papyrus' place.

"Hey, (Y/N). Come on in. You must be.. Cold to the bone." I gave him a half smirk, and waltzed inside. "Heh. Tough.. Tough crowd. That one usually gets a chuckle, at least." Sans teleports in front of me, leaning against a wall with the lower part of his spine exposed. He swiftly re-adjusts his jacket, a blue dust coating his cheeks. He glances at me. I look away, pretending that I didn't see his spine. Maybe it's the equivalent to flashing your belly or something.

"Um.. Ok. Where do I put my bag?" I ask. Sans looks at me, the blue dust still present.

"Uh.. Right here's fine." He gestures towards a bench that has a dried ketchup stain on it. I place my bag on it hesitantly. "C'mon. Papy's been waiting for you." He teleports to the kitchen, which is followed by a yell.

"SANS! HONESTLY, JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE MAGIC DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU CAN TELEPORT EVERYWHERE! YOU ARE LOSING EXERCISE, WHICH I'M SURE ISN'T GOOD! EVEN IF YOU'RE A SKELETON, YOUR ECTOPLASM CAN BUILD UP TO AN UNHEALTHY AMOUNT!" Papyrus' voice echoes through the house. Sans walks out of the kitchen looking bashful and slightly offended. He's looking at his feet dejectedly.

"Hey, you ok?" I ask, genuinely concerned.

"Fine," He snaps, his tone defensive. "W-Why do you ask?" His voice wavers slightly.

"No reason.. Just genuinely concerned."

"Well, maybe keep your nose out of other people's lives." Ouch. Ok, fine, Sans. If that's how you want to be. He glares at the wall.

"Fine, then. Sorry for being worried." I snap back, my voice equally hostile. He meets my gaze, his eye illuminated yellow and blue. Papyrus leaves the kitchen, and looks at us.

"OK.. I SENSE SOME NEGATIVE ENERGY HERE.. WHY DON'T WE ALL SIT DOWN AND ENJOY SOME OF THE GREAT PAPYRUS' FAMOUS SPAGHETTI! NYEH, HEH HEH!" Sans breaks his gaze, looking slightly irritated.

"Yes, let's. I'm sure (Y/N) will love it." A smirk breaks out on his face. Should I be worried?

"Yeah, I'm sure I will!" I smile at Papyrus, who grins back.

"VERY WELL! COME WITH ME! I HAVE PREPARED A WONDERFUL DINING EXPERIENCE, WITH ALL THE SILVERWARE ARRANGED PROPERLY! I, HOWEVER, HAVE ALREADY EATEN. SO YOU AND SANS CAN TALK THING OUT BY YOURSELVES!" Papyrus leaves, looking pleased with himself. Sans takes a seat at the table, and immediately teleports the majority of the spaghetti off of his plate, leaving him with only a fifth of the original. He smudges around the sauce, and breaks a noodle in half, and teleports the rest into a charred looking area, where he disinegrates it with a blaster. I give him a look.

"As if it's your place to judge." He rolls his eyes, and gets a bottle of ketchup from the fridge labeled, 'Grillby's special'. He takes a bottle of vodka from a cupboard and pours a substantial amount into the bottle. He then teleports back to the table, takes a seat, and glares at me. I raise an eyebrow, but say nothing.