Chapter 12

I wake up with a hangover in.. Not my bed? The sheets are blue, with a drooled on grey lining. The faint smell of ketchup enters my nose. I sit up, rubbing my eyes. The room is a faded blue, with a grey carpet. There's a self sustained trash tornado in the corner. And beside me, laying on the other side of the bed is.. Wait..

"Sans?!" I yell.

"What?!" Sans jumps out of bed, bringing me with him. He's laying on the ground on top of me.. In a very awkward position.

"Frick.." I mutter. Sans hastily gets off of me. I notice a blue glow at his pelvis area, and instantly know what it is. I blush, looking away.

"Uh.. Imma go now. Seeya at breakfast!" Sans teleports somewhere, leaving me alone in his room. I grab my bag.. How much did I drink last night? I can't remember much, other than Grillby's. I make my way to breakfast, cheeks still dusted with red.

"HELLO, (Y/N)!" He frowns. "WHY ARE YOU HERE? AND WHERE IS SANS?" I scratch my head in embarassment.

"Uh.. I'm here because Sans and I were having a sleepover. And.. Sans is.. Doing something, somewhere." I have an idea of what he's doing, due to the.. Glow.. Near his nether regions.

"OH. WELL, TELL HIM TO GET HOME SOON! I MADE BREAKFAST SPAGHETTI BECAUSE YOU'RE HERE!" He proudly presents a plate of spaghetti that looks exactly like it did the other night.

"Um.. I have an idea. What if I made breakfast.. You know, to say thanks for having me?" I suggest. I already know what I'm going to make; Pancakes with toppings. Before the magic incident, my parents always had me make them on weekends for brunch.

"ALRIGHT, THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL HAND THE KITCHEN OVER TO YOU! TRY NOT TO BURN ANYTHING!" He runs up the stairs, entering the orange doors. I head to the kitchen, putting the spaghetti in the fridge, which is full of spaghetti.

The kitchen seems fairly clean, with marble counters. The sink is empty, and looking decently polished. I guess Sans doesn't go here often. I get out all the ingredients for pancakes; I memorized the recipe after about 5 batches.

I mix together the ingredients expertly, preheating the pan and putting butter in it. I combine the dry and wet ingredients together, which is a little harder than normal. I blame it on the stale flour; Seeing as all they eat is spaghetti and Grillby's, I assume the flour doesn't get much use.

As I'm flipping a pancake, I notice a slight blue glow in my peripheral vision. My hand lights up momentarily out of instinct. I immediately exstinguish the (F/C) flame, telling myself that it's just Sans.

"Heya." He says, leaning against the piller. I glance over at him, not wanting to take my gaze off the pancakes.

"Hi." I say, sounding uninterested. I remember the.. Event earlier this morning. The glow seems to have disappeared.

"How'd you manage to get the kitchen? Papy's rather.. Protective over it." Sans says, shrugging.  He walks beside me, glancing at my pan.

"You like pancakes?" I ask, flipping another pancake.

"They're decent." Sans shrugs. "Better than cardboard spaghetti." I chuckle, purely out of politeness. "Ya know.. I went to a pancake restaurant the other day. I asked if the food would be long. The waiter said, 'No sir, flat.'" I genuinely chuckle, flipping the final pancake. I pour the breakfast onto a large plate.

"You know, most pancake jokes just fall flat." Sans snickers. "By the way, do you know how to make a pancake laugh? You batter  it up." I joke. Sans' smirk grows wider. I get out some syrup, chocolate sauce, and strawberry sauce. I begin to whip some cream with one hand, pouring the sauces into small, glass bowls.

"Heh.. That looks good. Where'd ya learn how to make them?" Sans asks.

"The surface." I answer, trying to be vague. I bring the food to the table, arranging it neatly.

"Cool." Sans says cooly. I can tell that he senses my.. Lack of interest on the topic, and I appreciate him not digging too deep.

"Papyrus! Breakfast is ready!" Papyrus comes down the stairs almost immediately, his face lighting up at the sight of the pancakes.

"THESE LOOK.. FAIRLY DECENT. I DOUBT THE GREAT PAPYRUS COULD DO BETTER, SO YOU SHOULD COUNT THAT AS A WIN! NYEH HEH HEH!" I smile.

"Yes, I guess I should." Papyrus' grin grows larger. Sans grabs a plate, putting a pancake onto it. He puts some cream onto it, as well as some chocolate sauce. He hesitates while taking a bit, and has a hard time swallowing it. I decide not to pry, not wanting to push him.

"It.. Ith good!" Sans says, his mouth still partially full of pancake. Papyrus raises a forkful to his mouth, and tentatively takes a bite.

"THIS IS DELICIOUS! THANK YOU, (Y/N), FOR THE DELICIOUS MEAL! FEEL FREE TO STICK AROUND HOWEVER LONG YOU WANT!" I smile warmly, eating some pancakes.

"Thanks for the offer, but I think I'm going to head home after this pancake." Sans looks relieved. He pulls out a phone, and I can see him open the calculator app for some reason. I go back to my pancake, finishing it quickly. I put the plate into the fridge, not wanting Sans to eat Grillby's every day for breakfast.. Or what ever he does for breakfast. I don't think Grillby does breakfast.

"Well, seeya sometime, hopefully. Bye." Sans says.

"Bye." I reply. Quickly, I disappear into a (F/C) flame, arriving at my familiar cottage. It looks the same as when I left it. I boot up a game called 'Minecraft', clicking play. It seems to be some sort of.. Survival game.

I learn the controls fairly quickly, digging my self into a hole for practice. I notice a bunch of animals around who share the blocky world with me. The chicken drumsticks on the bottom are dropping in quantity, and I'm not sure what to do about that. I dig myself out of the hole I've trapped myself in. By the time I'm done, a glorious sunset is visible on the horizon. I wander about, not sure what to do.

Soon, the world is engulfed in darkness. The screen is still fairly visible, there's just a different colour scheme. Soon, I hear the groan of a zombie, and some bones clattering. A green, spotty thing starts moving towards me. When it gets close, it begins to hiss, turning white. I walk up to it curiously. It explodes in my face, resulting in a game over. I put the controller down, turning off the moniter.

I get up and walk to the lake, wanting to get outside instead of playing video games all day. I don't teleport because I could use the exersize. I see a blue figure dashing around the border of the icy lake.

"Why is this skeleton everywhere I go?!"

A/N: Hi I'm being watched by parents, so I gotta go. Bye.